Anyone agree with me on this..? - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by fishi

Is it just me or is the host of this show really irritating???

Especially when she says its time for a break and after she comes back from the break..it really bugs me!!

Anyone else with me on this??

I swear i agree totally with you. She's damn annoying. I hate the way she hosts...especially when she says tigri taaaaighttttt thats how it sounds ewwwwwwwww. Oh and ive seen her personally at this store in Bombay, she did look tall n pretty but in the show I dont seem to like her at all!!!!

Originally posted by chocodip

I swear i agree totally with you. She's damn annoying. I hate the way she hosts...especially when she says tigri taaaaighttttt thats how it sounds ewwwwwwwww. Oh and ive seen her personally at this store in Bombay, she did look tall n pretty but in the show I dont seem to like her at all!!!!

even i don't like that line.. it sounds just so annoying.. i wish they had a better line than that.. other than that, i think she is pretty.. though i wish she would use a little less makeup sometimes.. sorry, no offense meant..
Originally posted by pksanam

even i don't like that line.. it sounds just so annoying.. i wish they had a better line than that.. other than that, i think she is pretty.. though i wish she would use a little less makeup sometimes.. sorry, no offense meant..

yes her make up tends to be very loud i know what u mean...ive thought about that too...she looked like kareena from chameli the other day with bright red lipstick n stuff...and i find her voice way tooo manly not good for a female anchor in my opinion..i also find it irritating the way she shakes her neck when shes goin for a break
yes me tooo... sply wen the show goes on break.. n she turns her hands n but... (dancing?? or just shaking???)
I hate the host too........when she is hosting, it sounds like she is screaming....i can't stand her..........the most annoying host ever.....👎🏼
yep ur right - she has a veryyy loud voice. She needs to go for some voice modulation lessons, me thinks.