Advice Corner

Advice seekers:READ-before asking FOR advice

umrao_jaan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hii! Salaam namaste! Vannakkam!

A big welcome to I-F Advice Corner.
Feel comfortable and R-e-l-a-x. Don't forget the S-M-I-L-E.

Before you go on, please stop to read this post.

Now its time to look at your woes. Get a clear picture when you start to write your post.

When making posts

Topic:
   Try to put a topic that directly refers to your problem, without just a general one. For example, if you can't concenrate in class, put a topic like "trouble concenrating" without just a general "help".This will help you have more feedback.

Description:    Give complete and detailed descriptions about your issue, as is possible. This enhances your chances of getting the optimal solution.I-F is a place with members from different spheres. So its always best to give a bit of information. Include your country, age, sex, religion and any other details you consider necessary. 

REMEMBER I-F is made up of ordinary members like you and me. None of us are professionals nor qualified counsellors. If you have a pressing issue,(deppression, grief, coping issues) it's always best to seek professional advice.

Feedback

Don't forget to read through all the opinions presented. This will take to 3-4 days. Discuss with others the options you have to follow, and the pros and cons of each. You have the responsibility to choose the best method for yourself. And keep us informed of how you fare!

Now, It's time to ask for advice. Happy Hunting. Don't forget to S-M-I-L-E.
😊

Loadsa Love,

EraN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot, Eran, for posting it! I am sure it'll help lots of people!

-Mahi

umrao_jaan thumbnail
Could this be made sticky?😃
-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
thnx for this
It helps alot 😊
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago