||Lehren: Harshad in search of Baliye (Pics/Vid)||

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys,

There was an interview of Harshad on Lehren site...it was about the Talash-e-baliye auditions.. this was on the same sets shown in SBS today...but a different interview...

---------------------------------

Lehren: Harshad Chopda in search of 'Baliye'

TV actor Harshad Chopra is in search of a partner to participate with in Nach Baliye. For selecting the partner he is conducting auditions.

Thanks to farislove for providing the link (at NB forum):

http://lehren.tv/ViewVideos.aspx?feature=false&id=2162

I also uploaded on youtube
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycM7FEVMJAA[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycM7FEVMJAA

132 Caps

Enjoy!
-Khushi-

Edited by khushix - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Khushix
I really missing Additi along with him.  I hope he won't change
thanx guys harshat is looking sooooooooooooooooooooo cute and hawt and ithink he deserve to win an award for his hotness bcz we all guls in middle east are abig fan of him just looooooooooooove u harshu sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 😍umooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ashah2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks khushii : )

aawwee ii spooted harshu blushin
when asked question on if his baliye could
be his real-life partner, he was answering
with a blushh☺️
missin additi beside hym = (
awwwwe jus wish additi would audition
he would choose her right away😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I already posted in the sticky topic for  Harshad in NB Talash e baliye here as well, I didn't make a topic on it as I thought it's not allowed to discuss Harshad in NB 4 Talash e Baliye here in an other topic!..........

slowdanse thumbnail
thank you ! hes so cute....all those girls who get to perform in front of him are extremely lucky but his baliye will be even luckier. i wish i was in india 😛
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
khushi, the things i wouldn't know 'bout hc if it wasn't for you... 😆

wonder what on earth made hc laugh so fully like that though....
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow, thanks for posting Khushi- loved HC's reply to being asked whether the girl he is searching for could be his real life baliye- he went on about having a comfort level and chemistry, knowing that person for a long time- then why oh why doesn't he love Aditi- she is perfect for him, lol!! They have the comfort level n amazing chemistry!!

I am finding it quite amazing that Harshad is getting so much attention due to Talaash-E-Baliye, that he is even coming on news channels- when Karishma Tanna did the same thing last year it was not as hyped, I guess this shows how popular and loved Harshad is.

Gosh, he looks so gorgeous in this video, thank you again for posting!! xx
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey khushi thanks for this!!!

these pics are very nice....and i wonder who these girls are, who he is chattin to!!!

and i wish we got to see more AG with HC....i want there to be harshiti!!!....not HC and AG seperately....and why havent we had a chance to see AG alot in SBS and vids like that???....lol.....i miss seeing them together!!!

=) tc and thanks khushi!!!

edit: afta seeing the video....when harshad was talking bout finding a baliye....he was mentioning things like love, chemistry, feeling comfortable and knowing each other in and out.....then i think HC and AG are perfect for each other.....we saw the SBS video of them 2 together n how they got all their answers right for one another....which means i want HC and AG to be together....LOL!!!

Edited by shabs_89 - 15 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx soo much!!!
Harshad is looking soooo cute....