Paranormal

Discussion:: MonsTeRs

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey friends,

I'm here with our First Discussion of the Fortnight of 2009😃
This time the discussion is about Monsters

Most of us have grown up with all kind of tales of Monsters.

A monster is any of a large number of legendary creatures which usually appear in,legend or horror fiction.

For example we all must have heard of Monsters like Zombies, Ghouls, Vampires, Werewolves, Chupacabras and many more...
(SEE:: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_monsters)

Short description of some popular monsters:

Zombies:
A corpse brought back to life is called a zombie. Zombies walk like robots and follow orders. Sorcerers create zombies to perform heavy labor and do evil deeds. Zombies walk like robots.

Vampires:
A vampire is a corpse that is not really dead. It arises at night to drink the blood of the living to replenish itself. Vampires fear light, have pale skin, and grow fangs.

Ghouls:
Ghouls live by eating the flesh of the dead. Ghouls either rob graves or they lurk in the desert and lure confused travelers off the road. Then they kill and eat the unfortunate victims.

Werewolves:
 The belief that certain people can turn themselves into animals, especially wolves, and roam the earth doing evil became widespread. The word "werewolf" means "manwolf" since wer is the Saxon word for man. Werewolves love to eat babies and corpses. Only silver bullets or arrows can kill a werewolf. After death, a werewolf resumes his human identity.

Chupacabras
Chupacabras are ruthless blood-sucking monsters reported in parts of Latin America and Texas and Chile lately.

----------------

People around the world have claimed to have actually seen such beings..

Discussion time:

•  What are your views..?

• Did Monsters really exist? Or Do you think they still exist...?

• Any story to share with us..?

• Are there other popular Monsters you think we should all know about...?
Please Feel free to share here....

-----------------

Regards,

Paranormal Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What are your views.. I do believe in some of the names u mention above although some of them sound a bit unreal. However I believe in Ghost

Did Monsters really exist? Or Do you think they still exist...? Yes I do but I think they don't exist where alot of ppl lives, I believe they exist in small countries

Any story to share with us..? hmmm not really

Are there other popular Monsters you think we should all know about...? not really😳

Vitna thumbnail
first of all i dont believe in monster cuz i never seen them before! so i believe they dont exist n if i do ever see a monster ill never get a chance to tell u guys cuz rite at da moment when i see dem ill die lol... but wud luv to hear true stories about them!
shijhu thumbnail
hey gracie fabulous dotf padhke mazaa aya will post my valuable views hehehehe soon
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice discussion.

I don't think the monsters you've mentioned exist, but monsters exist in the face of human beings. 

Anyone who hurts others purposely, who kills is nothing less than a living monster.

-Mahi