Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: blueash

Is this show behind in USA coz here santu just got married 2days back....is it too behind or wht??

same case in Tunisia but I watch the show on the net
Paagal_Priya thumbnail
Ok..my Q is that who is nandini? and how did she die?

Thanks!!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^  Nandini..??  which episode it was in.. i must be missing something.. who mentions her.. can you tell us a bit more, dear..

btw, welcome to the forum.. i am sanam..
Paagal_Priya thumbnail
idk...today at the precap they show the grandfather saying that DM's son killed nandini...or w/e...is that his daughter or cow? and mongi hears him!!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paagal_Priya

idk...today at the precap they show the grandfather saying that DM's son killed nandini...or w/e...is that his daughter or cow? and mongi hears him!!

ohhhhhhh.. lol.. it's manjari (aka mawri).. it's their cow who the girls treat the same as their mother.. 😊

p.s. we don't know yet how she died.. last they showed was that Hiten ties up a rope around manjari's neck to get his car out of the ditch.. later when the village people go looking for it, they find manjari dead.. yet to solve this puzzle..
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
Paagal_Priya thumbnail
ohh ok....thanks i thought it was the other daughter...btw wat happened to the oldest daughter? Did she get married yet?
nimmy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can sum1 plz explain y santo got married to the guy umm rohnit roy???
Pari_Angle thumbnail
yes ofcoures my dear ronit roy .......tum ronit ko nahi jaanti ho ???????????😕 ronit roy television ka BIG B HE
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
If you wish the videos to be posted in another format please contact the video uploader with your request

If you have any more queries please post them on the helpdesk
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1111501
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Santo was married to him because there was some problem in his kundali which said he could lose a lot of money and that marrying her would make those problems go away

If you have any more queries please post them on the helpdesk  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1111501