KMH Questions/Quiries: Ask HERE! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
@suzana_arya:I have got the the intrumental of the Title Track from the show.I'll post it as sooon as possible.😳

@mireen19:Dear!...You can se Zamzar.com for tht.You just need to visit the site,and fill-in all the spaces provided.Your video will be emailed to your Inbox!😳
Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago
hey thanx alot. u really helped me.
hwy when will u guyz  post the instrumental track? as soon as u post it here please please pease pm me okey?
Hi people can i ask you sumfinn please....uhmm in the kitani mohabbat hai interview of kunl and kritika. I think he asks hw u getting along with deepika. Can some1 tell me who deepika is in the serial please....he sid we dont know each other yet that very well to think anything else about her i think....i think he might like her  😭  which im not happy with,  coz i wanted kunal and kritika to be together for real offscreen....but whose deepkia???? please someone do tell me
Thanks xxx
@Suzana:Dear!..It'll be up very soon.

@Amisha:Dear!...I think you got abit confused.Karan and Kritika play the main leads in KMH.In their interview video at the Launching of the show-Karan was asked how good does he,and Kritika(aka Arohi) get along.So,he replied,tht him and Kritika are gr8 frends,but since,they haven't been together for much tym,so he doen't know wht he really likes or dislikes abt her.Tht wa the thing,and then Kritika repllies,tht we're really good frends,and she did mind how Karan said they duno eachother well.

I hope tht clears the misunderstanding!
hey can n 1 plz pm me d info of kmh valentine contest!!! plzzz cuz m nt able 2 open dat thread!!! my pc has gone mad!!!!
^^Hey dear!...Tht was the same problem,some tym bak;it'll be okiee soon.

All you've to do is make a non-animated sig with the title song lyrics used as the text on the siggy(you can only use some lines).I'm not able to view the pics for now,will PM you when I get to see those,again.The last date to send in your entries is 8th Feb.2009,and you should send those to kmh_entries.

@Mehria:The video for the Title Trac is not yet up,dear.When it'l be,I'll PM you.
hey ~*~A~*~
yhh i know what u mean but u know the question just b4 that 1 he did say sum1 called deepika im am sure!!!!!!
@ Amina.. thnx but dear the PM address is KMH_Contries..

@viniva send your entries to KMH_Contries..the rest is what Amina already explained..
^^Ooops,sorry;must've been mistaken.Vivina!..As Erum said you can send your entries to KMH_Contries;I'll PM you the pix,soon.

-Amisha:Well dear,I din't hear him say Deepika-umm,mayb he tom abt hok the wrong name,then!...coz,It's Kritika playin' the lead,and they asked him abt her!