KMH Questions/Quiries: Ask HERE! - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

^^Hey dear!..Dimple has not yet entered KMH;she might enter this week,itself!..

KMH has not yet started in the UK,but it's goin' to start,soon;as,I heard tht the promos are already aired.Will let you know when the exact date is revealed.

Thanks 4 da reply honey๐Ÿ˜‰

Dose anyone here know how long Arjun has been in jail.
halifax....Arjun has been in jail for 2 years!
 riahasan85 Thankuuuu sooo much thankuuu๐Ÿ˜Š
hi ..i was wondering where i could find the ranking of the show..i really hope its doing well..and i dont want it to end anytime soon..so do u kno where i can find the trps...or it would be much appreciated if someone could tell me how the show is ranking/doing in general.. i was just curious :D thanks in advance :D
^^Hey dear!..As far as I think,the show's doing quite good.I'm not sure abt it,but the increasing number of members shows tht it's doing quite good.If you wanna check the TRPs-I think you can search Google.com for that.I hope tht hlps.
hello friends........anyone pls help me............i want 2 b a member of KMH..
what i doโ“
mariyam rifna
^^Hey Maryam!..Welcome dear!..You can start with posting in our Slambook:

Then,you can start participating in different discussion and games,by posting in topics!..

Hope you've gr8 fun,dear!

Love,
Amina.

Heloooo

How does one put a signature in the settings? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kinda forgot how its done hehe...

^^Well,dear,all you've to do is right-click on the pic,tht you wanna put-up as your siggy.A box will appear,and in the end,"Properties" would be mentioned.Just click on tht,and the properties of the Siggy will appear,the link to the image wouuld also be provided.Just enter the link of the siggy,in your Sig.box(you'll find tht in your settings)...Haan,you should put the link in b/w:

[I M G] [/ I M G]

(Just minus those spaces,in b/w).

I hope tht hlps!..