FF: A CINDERELLA STORY: (Chp.57; pg113) Dec 10th

tes_v1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Friends! 😊The RKAB forum on IF is quite a happening one. πŸ‘I really enjoy myself when I'm here. I've almost read all the FF's here and that inspired me to write one too😍. I shall try to update ASAP, but plz forgive me if sometimes it takes long coz I write it as it comes to my mind. 😳

Also plz don't be frustrated if I don't update for a month or two, bcoz due to college and other work I can't come online for days on end. 😭

Your precious comments and suggestions and comments shall motivate me to write further so they are quite necessary. I hope i can expect at least one comment per view? πŸ˜ƒ I would also appreciate the comments of the other FF writers on IF. 😊 So here's me, Tia, presenting to you my first FF ever.I really enjoy myself while writing it, hope you guys enjoy while reading it too. πŸ˜›

I'll be fixing the index soon!

Chp.1 Prince Yudhishter Shishodiya.

It was a bright sunny morning. The sun was shining brightly, yet the weather was cool and pleasant. A perfect day to go hunting thought Saksham. He was smart, decent and a good looking guy. Afair complexion, brown eyes, messy and tousled hair. His features were such that could easily capture any girl's attention. He had gotten the horses ready and they were due to leave any moment now. He patted the back of Emporio. Emporio was a huge horse with a coat of shiny white silk. Emporio was the prince's horse which the king had gifted to his son on his birthday two years ago and since then he had been the prince's favorite. Both of them were very fond of each other and enjoyed each other's company very much. But where was the prince? What was taking him so long? Saksham was just wondering when he heard a voice. "We ready to go Saksham?" Saksham turned to find a tall and handsome guy standing before him. It was the prince.

Prince Yudhishtir Shishodiya, the elder son of King Chandrapratap Shishodiya andthe future king of the Shishodiya Kingdom. He had really unique features. A fair complexioned, perfectly chiseled face, with eyes to die for-yes, even though blue eyes are a rarity among Indians, prince Yudhishtir was endowed by God by just those bright deep blue eyes-jet black hair, and a height of 6.5'. He winked at Saksham and gave him his killer smile. He had that million dollar smile which easily made girls go weak in the knees. Today he was dressed in a beige cotton shirt and coffee brown corduroy trousers. He had a gold chain around his neck and a platinum bracelet dangled at his wrist. Simple - yet a total stud!

"Sure kunwar ji, we've been waiting for you for quite some time", replied Saksham. "Yeah, pitaji wanted to have a word with me hence I was held back for a while. Hey Emporio, how you doing today champ?" said Yudi.The horse nodded his head and neighed softly in reply. Both of themmountedthe horses and started strolling towards the forest. Yudhishter really loved the forest. It had a calm and peaceful aura about it. Once you enter the forest you feel that you've left all your tension and worries out there somewhere and you feel light hearted. "So kunwar ji, what did Raja Sahib say?" Saksham inquired. Even though Saksham was the prince's right hand man,he and the prince shared a more intimate bond. The prince treated him as his younger brother and always shared his ideas and feelings with him.

"Well, pitaji wants me toget married. He said that next week on the inauguration ceremony of the swarna mandir(golden temple), he has invited all the kings from all over India along with their families, so then I can meet all the princesses and select my future bride from them," replied Yudi."Right kunwarji, so what did you say," queried Saksham. "Well, I said that even if he and choti maa selected a bride for me, I would agree to and respect their decision," replied Yudi. "But kunwarji!!! This is a decision about your life! If you had this wonderful opportunity, why did you let it go?" exclaimed Saksham. "Saksham dear, you know me very well. You know that I'm not interested in all this and that I don't believe in love. I have already met so many princesses on various occasions, but none of them intrigued me or ever touched my heart.So these will also all be the same. Hence, I thought that rather if pitaji and choti maa selected a girl for me, she would be perfect," said Yudi calmly. It was no use arguing with the prince and Saksham knew it. He dropped the topic but still couldn't stop thinking about it.

Waiting for comments before I can continue further....

Edited by tes_v1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
23 views and no comments? 🀒 seems like i should not continue further...🀒
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Hey Tia, don't get disheartened. Most of the forum girls aren't around today to make comments - you'll have noticed the forum is a little quieter than normal at the moment as everyone is caught up in other things...

I've just read your opening chapter and I definitely think you should continue. I remember reading your posts in that story game and think you have a talent. Can't wait to read more. 😊

Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prince let the golden opportunity go......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This prince sounds a bit taller than Yudi with blue eyes.......sounds like a killer,  I might add.......Very interesting.  I can't wait for him to find his love....

Great starting sounds like a good story.....please post soon 😍
Edited by bobbiedhillon - 15 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tia dont feel dihearten as nisha said yesterday only i was on forum till night i will read and comment as soon as i get time
and iknow it would be very exciting
and this forum has many silent reader so they will silently read and forget to press thank you button so keep it up

tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Hey Tia, don't get disheartened. Most of the forum girls aren't around today to make comments - you'll have noticed the forum is a little quieter than normal at the moment as everyone is caught up in other things...

I've just read your opening chapter and I definitely think you should continue. I remember reading your posts in that story game and think you have a talent. Can't wait to read more. 😊

hey nisha thanx a lot! yup the forum is quite silent for the past few days, wonder whr d girls are....
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Prince let the golden opportunity go......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This prince sounds a bit taller than Yudi with blue eyes.......sounds like a killer,  I might add.......Very interesting.  I can't wait for him to find his love....

Great starting sounds like a good story.....please post soon 😍

aw thank u so much.... 😊 yeah I tried to make the prince 'one in a million' πŸ˜†
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bsingapury

tia dont feel dihearten as nisha said yesterday only i was on forum till night i will read and comment as soon as i get time

and iknow it would be very exciting
and this forum has many silent reader so they will silently read and forget to press thank you button so keep it up

aw beena di thank u so much...😊 beena di can u tell me how can i send the link of my FF to the person who maintains the archives? πŸ˜‰
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tia i read you first part and it's really lovely please continue because i liked your one in a million yudi.

i have pmed to you about link

so please continue
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
a prince on a horse!!! 😍 That's awesome!!! I loved it and I hope u cont. soon!!!