Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

FF: A CINDERELLA STORY: (Chp.57; pg113) Dec 10th - Page 2

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Oh My my…he sounds like my knight in shining armor… keep on going…awesome start…!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakuraa

a prince on a horse!!! 😍 That's awesome!!! I loved it and I hope u cont. soon!!!

aw Simra! thank u so much dearie... 😆
tes_v1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: waterlilly

Oh My my?he sounds like my knight in shining armor? keep on going?awesome start?!!

hey Ruby, thank u for ur comments... i'll update soon
tes_v1 thumbnail
hey frnz! thanx to all for reading! but plz don't forget to add comments after u've read....

Chp.2 The Magical girl

If only kunwarji would believe in love. But that would be possible only if some miracle occurred. But Saksham had faith in God and he believed that a miracle would happen! Kunwarji would find a girl who was Special and worth him. They had reached the interior of the forest and Saksham spotted a deer. He showed it to kunwarji, "there kunwarji, there goes our prey. Shall we go for it?" Kunwarji saw it too it was a golden deer with white spots over it. It was quite beautiful and he just felt that he shouldn't injure it. "No Saksham let it go, we shall not hunt today, let's find someplace to relax for a while, the Sun is directly above our heads." "Yeah kunwarji, sure!"

They soon found a huge tree near the riverbank below which they could rest for a while. Saksham tied the horses securely to a nearby tree, meanwhile kunwarji went to the riverbank to wash his hands and face and freshen up. Kunwarji took the cool water in his hands and splashed it over his face. It felt cool and refreshing, so he splashed some more water on his face. It was then that he saw her. Across the river, on the other side was a very beautiful girl. She had waist length hair, almond shaped brown eyes and delicious looking pink lips. She had a fragile body with luscious curves, and an air of innocence about her. She was dressed in a pink chudidaar with a white kurta and a pink dupatta around her neck. Unlike the princesses he had seen and met, she had no make up and nor did she wear any jewellery or accessories, yet the sight of her was enough to mesmerize anyone. She seemed like some fairy that had descended from the heavens. She was playing with a lamb.

Yudi was mesmerized by her; he just couldn't take his eyes off her. Saksham had finished tying the horses, he saw kunwarji looking at that girl so he decided to remain quite and take in what was happening. Yudi was debating with himself whether to go there or not, but before he could decide anything, she was gone. "Dammit!" he said out aloud. "Ahm ahm!" Yudi turned around to find Saksham grinning. "What?" Yudi asked. "Nothing", replied Saksham still grinning. Saksham had prayed for a miracle, but he didn't know that his prayers would be granted so soon. The sight which he had just witnessed was actually a miracle. That angelic beauty had definitely struck a chord in kunwarji's heart. Kunwarji and Saksham spent some more time in the forest; Saksham did not say anything about that girl. They talked about the weather, the animals, the plants, etc and soon it was time to return to the palace. Saksham untied the horses and took them to where Yudi was standing. He was lost in thought. Saksham was quite happy because Yudi's face clearly showed that he was thinking about that girl. They mounted their horses and set out towards the palace. But all the time Yudi was constantly thinking about that angel. He just couldn't put her out of his mind. The innocent manner in which she was playing with the lamb, the way she carried herself. Her enchanting beauty, those beautiful eyes, that lush hair, those lips, that face- wait a minute! Why am I thinking about her? I don't even know her. It did not suit a kunwar to think such things about any girl. This girl was really getting on his nerves. "Kunwar ji?" The voice of Saksham got him out of his reverie. "Uh?" asked Yudi.  "We've reached the palace," replied Saksham.

They entered the palace. Raja Sahib and choti rani were sitting in the living room waiting for Yudi, he entered the living room with Saksham and greeted Raja Sahib and Choti Rani. Raja Sahib said, "Yudhishter beta, I and choti rani want to tell you something." "What is it pitaji?" asked Yudi. Choti rani replied, "Well dear, the inauguration ceremony has been preponed. Instead of next week, it shall be held tomorrow, because Raja Sahib has to go abroad on an urgent business trip." "Hope you don't mind son, I know you also have to select your future wife in the ceremony tomorrow, but -" said Raja Sahib. "Its fine pitaji, I'll manage," replied Yudi.  "Ok, now you may go to your room and have some rest, you'll have to be prepared for tomorrow," said choti rani. "Pranam pitaji, pranam choti maa," said Yudi and left with Saksham.

frnz pls read and add comments....😉

Edited by tes_v1 - 14 years ago
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he has to chose a future bride! BUt he hasnt talked to rani yet!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! noooooo plz plz plz cont. soon so i know what happens!
tes_v1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakuraa

he has to chose a future bride! BUt he hasnt talked to rani yet!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! noooooo plz plz plz cont. soon so i know what happens!

oh Simra, u read it already... thanx....
Yeah, he's to choose his future bride....
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tia,

This is not fair with our Yudi..😉.......atleast give him sometime to think about the innocent girl with lamb.....poor guy seems so confused..😕.....and you are already pressuring him to choose a life partner.....

I like your twist...😆😍..don't keep us in suspense for too long....I am eagerly waiting for next part.....can't wait to see what happens.....😍

Very good effort to keep my interest......👏👏👏
Edited by bobbiedhillon - 15 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Tia,

This is not fair with our Yudi..😉.......atleast give him sometime to think about the innocent girl with lamb.....poor guy seems so confused..😕.....and you are already pressuring him to choose a life partner.....

I like your twist...😆😍..don't keep us in suspense for too long....I am eagerly waiting for next part.....can't wait to see what happens.....😍

Very good efford to keep my interest......👏👏👏

aw bobbie, thank u so much!
m glad u like it.....
Edited by tes_v1 - 15 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey this looks promising !!!! I hope Yudi meets Rani tomorrow....you have build up quite a suspense..so keep it coming...want to see how these two meet.

Great start dear!!!❤️

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oooo…getting intense…very well written…I really liked the way you described Rani's presence  and UD's feelings after meeting Rani…I cant wait for their first meeting…