Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

FF: A CINDERELLA STORY: (Chp.57; pg113) Dec 10th - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
What a wonderful start !!! I really loved it
It was awesome..amzing
Great storyline...

Please continue soon dear...after reading this fabulous part I want more

with love
Reena
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazzybabes7

ooooooooo

plz continue!!!!! cnt wait to see what happens when rani sets her eyes upon him tooo
lovely start :)
xx

oh thanx dearie, shall update soon...............πŸ˜†
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakhie

sheesh woman!

You don't waste time do you?  Throw the poor bloke into the deep end why don't ya?!!!

But I have faith in Yudi, he'll come out good.  No matter who writes him or creates him, the essence of Yudi is always the same. 

Great start.  Next please πŸ˜ƒ

sheesh woman??????πŸ˜•

m glad u liked it....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pop77

Nice start Tia..i really like it..Yudi don;t believe in love..don't worry after he saw rani i don't think so...

when RAni coming front of yudi...
waiting for next part...

Thanks for PM..

oh thanxxxx........... πŸ˜› shall update soon....πŸ˜‰
yeah ur welcomeπŸ˜†
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tickette97

hi, Iam loving ur FF. Its really very good. Iam very excited and having my fingers crossed. Pls continue it soon.

-Nikki

thanx nikkiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jaanlover

What a wonderful start !!! I really loved it

It was awesome..amzing
Great storyline...

Please continue soon dear...after reading this fabulous part I want more

with love
Reena

Reena efforts appreciated, thanx sweetie..........πŸ˜†
Edited by tes_v1 - 15 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail

Chp. 3 Princess Niharika

In Yudi's room:

"Kunwarji wouldn't tomorrow be too early?" exclaimed Saksham. Exactly, that was what he was thinking, but he just couldn't say anything. "Kunwarji, you'll need some time, after all you have to select your life partner?" Saksham was right. "Agreed Saksham, I can't marry any damn princess whom I don't even know, forget love." LOVE? What the hell? What was he saying? Hadn't he himself said this morning that he did not believe in love and would get married to any princess which RS and CR selected for him? "Yes!" thought Saksham, today's incident near the riverbank had definitely brought about a change in Kunwarji. "Oh well, fuhget it! I don't believe in love, I don't care even if the ceremony is tomorrow," said Yudi. "Ok kunwarji, I'll leave now, got some preparations to do for tomorrow. Pranam," said Saksham and left.

Saksham left Yudi alone in his room and went away wondering. How could a person like kunwarji be immune to a feeling as precious and beautiful as love? If he was such a kind hearted person, then how the hell could he not believe in love? He was lost in thoughts and was not looking where he was going. He turned the corner and bumped straight into Niharika due to which she was about to fall but Saksham caught her & pulled her up and straight into his strong arms. Their eyes met, sending electrifying sensations through their bodies. Just the mere eye contact was sufficient to ignite sparks of passion within them. But neither of them wanted to acknowledge it. Niharika was the daughter of King Chandrapratap Shishodiya and the younger sister of prince Yudhishter. She had black eyes, light pink lips, long black hair and a beautiful face. But unfortunately, life had played a big joke on her.

She had become a widow at a very young age. She had fallen in love with a high school friend when she and Yudhishter were in college. He too was a prince. They had been in love two years when Ajay approached his parents and informed them about Niharika, who were very happy for them. Raja Sahib was informed and he too was overjoyed. Soon they were happily married and lived everyday of their lives, until that fateful day when destiny separated them forever. Niharika was pregnant and they were going to the hospital for her checkup when on the way, a truck had collided with their car sending it rolling into the nearby cliff. Ajay and Niharika both had jumped from the car but Ajay's head hit a rock and he died on the spot. Niharika was saved but she lost Ajay and her baby forever.

From then till date, Niharika still wept in her room at night. She cried out of grief, she cried out of loneliness, but there was no one to hear her, to console her except Saksham. Saksham felt very sad for her. After all she was young and beautiful; she had no right to waste her life like that. He tried to console her whenever he had a chance. She enjoyed his company and was always cheerful in his presence. She enjoyed his friendship, and he meant more to her than a mere friend, but she couldn't say it because she feared her father's anger. She was special for Saksham too. She was the queen of his heart but he did not have the courage to tell it to her or anyone.

She got up from his arms and said: "Saksham?" "Princess Niharika, I was just coming to meet you about something important," said Saksham. "Me? What is it?" asked Niharika. He narrated to her the incident that had happened in the forest today. She was very delighted to hear it. Finally her dear bro had found someone to care for in his life. "That's good. What's the problem?" she asked. "Well, the problem is that Kunwarji still does not want to accept his feelings for her and tomorrow Raja Sahib and choti Rani are going to find a bride for him," he replied. "Ok then let everything happen as planned, because as it is, there will still be a lot of time before the marriage to get things done. Ok?" said Niharika. "Ok," replied Saksham. Saying so they high fived each other and burst out laughing. They spent some more time together laughing, talking and discussing. Finally they said good bye to each other.

That night Yudi was suffering from insomnia. He just couldn't put her out of his mind. She kept haunting his memories. Those beautiful eyes, that cheerfulness, that innocence! Oh God! This girl was already driving him crazy. He didn't even know her name and she was making him feel strange things!

PPL! COMMENTS PLZZZZZZZZZZZ......
Edited by tes_v1 - 14 years ago
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great Job!!! Plz intro Rani soon!!!
Princezz8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Dah'lin!

Its just amazing! i'm soo sorry i couldnt comment, i esspecially loved when you explained Yudi, aww blue eyed! great job Tia!

...and a stud.. very nice.. all chapters are amazing and esspecially intro,

..and don't think that just because we dont comment we dont read, i also learnt with time, that write for yourself! youre creativity, and you should feel on top when you get comments from so many people, though after time, but stay happy my dear and keep up your amazing and mindblowing FF, my prayers are with you!

And dont worry, we all love the FF, so no explaination as its Par Excellence! the story is different from the orignal and i loved that you didnt begin with Rani like all of us, i love the story, KEEP IT UP!!

And i love you :D

Raju Di .. (Excellent Story)
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakuraa

Great Job!!! Plz intro Rani soon!!!

aw thank u so much Simra............😊

Rani is on her way,πŸ˜† she shall be introduced soon..........

tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz8

Hey Dah'lin!

Its just amazing! i'm soo sorry i couldnt comment, i esspecially loved when you explained Yudi, aww blue eyed! great job Tia! yeah dats coz i luv blue eyed guys....πŸ˜†
...and a stud.. very nice.. all chapters are amazing and esspecially intro, aw thanks a lot....πŸ˜‰
..and don't think that just because we dont comment we dont read, i also learnt with time, that write for yourself! youre creativity, and you should feel on top when you get comments from so many people, though after time, but stay happy my dear and keep up your amazing and mindblowing FF, my prayers are with you! dats very sweet of you raju di.....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
And dont worry, we all love the FF, so no explaination as its Par Excellence! the story is different from the orignal and i loved that you didnt begin with Rani like all of us, i love the story, KEEP IT UP!! yups began with Yudi for a change..... m glad u luvd it....πŸ˜†
And i love you :D
luv u tooo.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Thanx a lot for reading..... n commenting....
Raju Di .. (Excellent Story)