Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Good story....I like how Nisha are very close in your story.......Yudi still being stubborn.........Please introduce our Rani soon......loved it.

😍
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful narration!! I liked Saksham and Niharika's interaction....so how will rani come to the palace??? waiting for the story to unfold...will yudi acknowledge he is falling in love?/

⭐️
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Good story.... THANX 😊  I like how Nisha are very close in your story....... actually i really don't like the NiSha story goin slow in the show, so i have made it a bit different here.... πŸ˜† Yudi still being stubborn......... yeah he'll need sm time... πŸ˜‰ after all he doesn't bleive in luv... πŸ˜›Please introduce our Rani soon...... she's on her way....πŸ˜†loved it. thanx a lot, m gladπŸ˜ƒ

😍

Beautiful narration!! I Thanx πŸ˜› liked Saksham and Niharika's interaction....m glad u guys are liking the NiSha story....πŸ˜‰ so how will rani come to the palace??? waiting for the story to unfold...will yudi acknowledge he is falling in love?/ Well patience for dat....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

⭐️

SHALL UPDATE SOON, I PROMISE....
tes_v1 thumbnail
Guys, i really appreciate your comments and m thankful to you, πŸ˜›but i wud luv it if i get comments frm evryone! πŸ˜†
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good going Tia..am loving the way the story is shaping up..πŸ˜ƒ
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Good going Tia..am loving the way the story is shaping up..πŸ˜ƒ

aw monu, thanx a lot.......πŸ˜†
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tia very good and i liked your Nisha very different from all .....and cheerful nikki that's something different too
keep it up

tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

tia very good and i liked your Nisha very different from all  thankies.πŸ˜›....and cheerful nikki that's something different too

keep it up sure i willπŸ˜ƒ

thanx for reading...
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tia,

How are you doing on the next part?  I am impatiently waiting.....😍
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Tia,

How are you doing on the next part?  I am impatiently waiting.....😍

here's it straight away! πŸ˜ƒwas gonna update yesterday itself but the damn P.C was not working....😭