Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

here's the next part, a bit longer than the usual ones.๐Ÿ˜‰ let me know if u guys liked it or not.....

Chp. 4 Inauguration ceremony

The next day.

Yudi woke up early in the morning. He took a shower and put on a white cotton shirt and dark black trousers. Deenu kaka came in to do the cleaning; he wished him good morning and went down for breakfast. The preparations for the ceremony were in full swing. RS and CR were already sitting at the table. Niharika as usual was supposed to have breakfast alone in her room. Yudi joined the table and greeted RS and CR. "Well beta, prepared for the ceremony?" asked CR. "Yes choti maa," Yudi replied and poured himself a glass of orange juice and applied butter on his toast. "Son, after the ceremony, I shall assign you with an important task, so come to my room tonight and I'll let you know about the details then," RS told Yudi. "Sure pitaji," he replied. Yudi had breakfast and then left to finish off some important work.

CR was on cloud nine today. She was very happy as now the most important decision of Yudi's life was to be taken by her. She was to decide his fate and destiny. Finally, all those years of patience were going to be fruitful. Today she was going to decide and select the woman who was going to be an indispensable part of Yudi's life. Today was the day which would mark the beginning of her sweet revenge.

Everyone left for the swarna mandir. RS had put on his best suit and a colorful turban. CR was dressed in a white sari bordered by multi-colored beads and sequins. She was looking beautiful. Yudi was dressed in a blue sherwani with golden embroidery and sequins. He had a blue turban on his head with a pretty diamond brooch on it. His looks were sufficient to knock out any girl. Well, it was his day today. He had completed this project of swarna mandir, so the party was in his honor. He had made RS's dream project come true. He was also supposed to find his bride today. RS was very pleased with Yudi.

Yudi and Saksham left for the mandir in Yudi's Porsche along with Niharika. Niharika was dressed in a simple white salwar kameez and was looking angelic. Saksham couldn't take his eyes off her. Whereas, RS and CR were in another car. Bhavyata was also with them. Bhavyata was the daughter of RS & CR and the step sister of Yudi & Niharika. Saksham drove fast and they reached the temple in 15 minutes.

The temple was huge and beautiful. It was exquisitely designed with combinations of matt and glossy textures. Its designs were pretty and intricately done. Special world class Italian marble had been used in the construction. The idol of the goddess was of pure gold. Except Saksham, nobody had seen the temple before. Yudi had kept it as a surprise for everyone. The dome of the temple was also of gold. It was simply fantastic. RS was extremely happy. Yudi had done a marvelous job. "Yudi dear, you have made us proud. This temple shall bear witness to the pride and honor of the Shishodiya kingdom for generations to come", said RS. "Yes dear RS is right," said CR. "Thank you pitaji, thank you choti maa," said Yudi. All the guests had arrived at the temple. The puja was conducted and panditji gave the prasad. After the puja everyone full of excitement, moved on to the palace where the feast was supposed to be held and RS and CR would select a bride for the prince. Everyone arrived at the palace.

The palace was very beautifully decorated with flowers. The entrance was decorated with floral hangings. The main living room was very elaborate. It had a huge crystal chandelier in the centre of the ceiling and below it was a beautiful fountain. The windows had hangings of thick brocade and floral festoons. There were delicacies of every kind ranging from continental to Indian. All the kings and princes were congratulating Yudi on the erection of such a fantastic structure and all the princesses were gloating and boasting about their beauty and how they would charm the prince. "The prince shall be trapped by my beauty," said one of them. "Oh fuhget it, the prince is only mine," said another. Yudi heard them and thought about that angelic beauty he had seen by the lake. She was so different from all these. So innocent, so simple! He really wished that she was here now. How strange, he thought. He didn't even know her name and yet he felt this unnatural attraction towards her. She had simply been magical. If only she were here!

CR was busy planning how she could select a princess who was best for her plan. She had informed every one of her socialite friends as to what type of a girl she wanted for Kunwar Yudhishter, and her friends had not let her down. One of her friends had done the task for her. She had been informed about the girl and today CR was going to introduce her to RS and Yudi. Dinner was served and after dinner it was time to announce the name of the lucky girl.

CR approached RS, "Raja Sahib, I think it is the right time to announce the name of our kulvadhu and introduce her to everyone, but before that I'd like to tell you something." She took RS away from the guests and told her the name of the princess who had all the qualities and deserved to be the kulvadhu of the Shishodiya kingdom. "I think your right, choti rani," said RS. He then faced the guests and said,"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. Today is a very special day for us. Today the swarna mandir has been opened for all the devotees. As all of you have seen today, the temple is one of the wonders of the Shishodiya kingdom. Its construction has been a grand achievement for us. Also, along with it today we are going to announce the name of the princess who shall be the kulvadhu of the Shishodiya vansh." A wave of excitement broke out among the guests. "CR and I have talked about this and we have decided that the lucky girl is, the princess of Chandrapura, Rajkumari Bhumi!"

A loud roar of applause broke out among the guests and also a few dejected cries from those who had missed this opportunity, because everyone knew the prince. He was a gem of a person. The girl who got married him would be the luckiest person in the world. Princess Bhumi was also very excited. Finally, she thought, now after almost two years of dating the prince she would finally be united with him. The prince must have told the king. What a surprise her sweetheart had given her! She was getting extremely eager to meet him, to hug him and to celebrate with him. But she would have to wait for a while. She was dressed in a fabulous flowing sharara, which was the lightest shade of aqua blue and was done with beads and sequins which added to its glamour. Immediately after the announcement, everybody gave Bhumi and Yudi their best wishes. Yudi was so engrossed with the guests that he couldn't meet Bhumi, but he didn't give a damn! Because he still couldn't put that girl by the riverside, out of his mind. He had lost his heart to her. He had to admit it, the more he thought about her, the more he felt attracted towards her. The more he wanted to see her again, to meet her, to know her, to talk to her. "Kunwarji, RS is calling you, Rajkumari Bhumi and her parents are leaving," said Saksham. "Yeah, I'll be there shortly," he replied. He was about to go, when someone called him, due to which he was held back for a while and by the time he was free again, rajkumari Bhumi ahd her parents had already left. All the guests had also left.  

Edited by tes_v1 - 14 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very Nice, To Yudi ne Bhumi ko nahi dekha......Chalo acha hi hua........He is not marrying her anyway.......But when will he meet Rani again...... I mean actually meet.....This suspense is too much....Please post soon....๐Ÿ˜Š

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part..Shak & Nikki made a plan..letsee when Yudi see her dream girl..then CR's plan not going to sucesses..
waiting for next part..
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
bhoomi is dating rudr right?

Tia u have me all jittery and wanting to know what happens next so update ASAP plzzzzzzzzzz!!
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely part looking forward to next one!!!
Best of luck!
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh shock here yudi and RB dating eachother? something new ahaaa
and now yudi dear is head to hill in love witht hat girl but what will he do now
i like your way of writing the way you are explaining and describing everything it's really beautiful way to envision the situation

so now what we are waiting dear
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear

First I want to say sorry for my late comments...I was feeling not well the last few days that why I didn't came much online.
But now I'm back...( I feel not great..but better ๐Ÿ˜Š)

I have read the last two updates and I'm speechless. I have no words to tell you how much I loved it
It was fabulous !!! simply outstanding dear
Great work ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Keep it up with your wonderful work

I can't wait when he will meet Rani again...this storyline is oustanding.
Each word of your Fanfic is awesome. It really touched my heart..and shall I tell you something...I have fallen in love with your Fanfic ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Please continue soon dear...Can't wait for the next part
Aapki dost Reena
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good job Tia!!! Loved you update....So you also have a twist in the tale๐Ÿ˜ฒ bhoomi dating yudi???? quite a twist so what's gonna happen now...how will yudi meet rani...waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜

โญ๏ธ
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Very Nice, To Yudi ne Bhumi ko nahi dekha......bilkul, hai na acchi baat?๐Ÿ˜†Chalo acha hi hua........He is not marrying her anyway.......But when will he meet Rani again...... patience dear patience....๐Ÿ˜›I mean actually meet.....This suspense is too much....m glad ur luvin d suspense....๐Ÿ˜ƒPlease post soon....๐Ÿ˜Š

tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

nice part..thankies....๐Ÿ˜†Shak & Nikki made a plan..yup! smart, ain't they? ๐Ÿ˜‰letsee when Yudi see her dream girl..yeah....then CR's plan not going to sucesses..

waiting for next part.. shall try to update soon.....