FF: A CINDERELLA STORY: (Chp.57; pg113) Dec 10th - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sakuraa

bhoomi is dating rudr right? Shhhh........... you're spilling the beans! 😑 don't divulge my secrets.....😑 jus kidding, πŸ˜† my mind's working in dat direction.....πŸ˜ƒ

Tia u have me all jittery and wanting to know what happens next Wowie! Yay!so update ASAP plzzzzzzzzzz!! yeah sure, hv this PR presentation on thurs, so m kinda busy wid it, let's hope i get time soon....
Thanx for reading n commenting sweetie....πŸ˜‰
Edited by tes_v1 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by tickette97

Lovely part looking forward to next one!!!
Best of luck! thank you dearie....😊
Originally posted by bsingapury

oh shock here yudi and RB dating eachother? πŸ˜• dunno, u'll hv to wait n read further....something new ahaaa
and now yudi dear is head to hill in love witht hat girl but what will he do now
i like your way of writing the way you are explaining and describing everything it's really beautiful way to envision the situation aw beena di, thank u so much, m honored, m flatteredπŸ˜ƒ
this is smthing evry writer luvs to hear....πŸ˜†

so now what we are waiting dear
Edited by tes_v1 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by jaanlover

Hey dear

First I want to say sorry for my late comments...its okay....πŸ˜ƒI was feeling not well the last few days that why I didn't came much online. hope ur better now? πŸ˜²
But now I'm back...( I feel not great..but better 😊)

I have read the last two updates and I'm speechless.  thankies....πŸ˜ƒ I have no words to tell you how much I loved it that's really sweet of you.....😳
It was fabulous !!! simply outstanding dear. m honored, m flattered,......😳😳😳
Great work πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Keep it up with your wonderful work

I can't wait when he will meet Rani again...this storyline is oustanding.
Each word of your Fanfic is awesome. It really touched my heart..and shall I tell you something...I have fallen in love with your Fanfic 😳 πŸ˜³ m really very glad to hear dat.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Please continue soon dear...Can't wait for the next part
Aapki dost Reena
Originally posted by sharan99

Good job Tia!!! Loved you update....thank you....πŸ˜ƒSo you also have a twist in the tale😲 bhoomi dating yudi???? won't say much now, u'll hv to wait till i update further....πŸ˜†quite a twist so what's gonna happen now...how will yudi meet rani...waiting for the next update😍

⭐️
oo interesting.. i wonder what'll happen when he meets rani!
xx
Originally posted by jazzybabes7

oo interesting.. thank you....πŸ˜‰i wonder what'll happen when he meets rani!
xx

Hey gals hi! 😊I'd really like to thank you ladies for all the wonderful comments of yours, I really appreciate them.😳 Here's the next update. Initially I'd planned to update late Friday or maybe Saturday, but m extremely happy today so this update is like for a celebration. πŸ₯³I had my presentation today and it went so well dat ma'm said that this was the best presentation in the whole class.πŸ˜ƒ So m all excited?. lols m boring you,πŸ˜† so here's it. CHEERS n ENJOY! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  

Chp.5 Niharika & Saksham's plan.

Yudi went to meet RS as he had asked Yudi to meet him after the ceremony. "Pranam pitaji," said Yudi. "Yudhishter beta, come in," replied RS. "Pitaji, you wanted to talk to me about some important task?" Yudi asked. RS smiled and said, "I am very impressed by the job done by you and I saw that all the guests were full of praises for you. You have really impressed me and made me proud. So now I want to assign another task to you. It is equally important and after the temple, my next dream." "What is it Pitaji?" queried Yudi. "I want you to visit the Gehgoi village which is nearby and assess the whole village and find a suitable plot of land for our next project which is a school. Saksham shall accompany you on this trip," replied RS. "Thanks a lot pitaji for all your trust, I promise, I won't let you down," replied Yudi. He bent down and touched RS' feet, "I need your blessings pitaji." "My blessings are always with you son. You may leave now," said RS. "Thank you pitaji good night," said Yudi. "Good night son," replied RS. Yudi was walking back to his room lost in thought. Gehgoi village? Yes, that was the same village along which the river runs. That girl he had seen that day, could it be possible that she was from this very village? Yes, it had to be so as he was looking forward to meet her. He was eagerly waiting for the next day. Yudi was awaiting the next day but he hardly knew what shocking surprises fate had in store for him. He went to bed dreaming about her and dying for the sun to rise which would change his life forever.

Niharika woke up in the morning with a knock on her door. It must be the maid with her breakfast, she thought. She opened the door and was surprised to see Saksham. He was dressed in a casual light shirt and black trousers. He looked very handsome. "Good morning Niharika ji," he said. "Saksham! What a pleasant surprise. Good morning. Why did you bother to bring the breakfast? Where's the maid?" she asked. She had just woken up and so was still in her night gown. Her hair was loose and strands of it were falling on her face. She was looking very beautiful and had an aura of simplicity about her, thought Saksham. "Actually I wanted to talk to you and so I took the breakfast from her and decided to bring it myself," he replied. "Join me for breakfast," said Niharika. "Thanks, but I've already had," he replied.

"Ouch!" Niharika cried out in pain. Saksham immediately rushed to her side, some of the hot tea had accidentally spilled on her hand while pouring. He went and brought the first aid box from the drawer and applied Burnol on her hand. Saksham's caressing touch soothed the pain in her hand. He picked up a bite from the plate and fed her. She didn't hesitate and took it. He picked another piece and gave it to her again. She ate it and picked a piece from the plate and gave it to him. He too ate it. They finished breakfast and Saksham began clearing the dishes. "So what did you want to talk about?" Niharika asked. "Last night the princess of Chandrapura, Rajkumari Bhumi was selected as the prince's bride an-" Saksham had just begun when Niharika interrupted, "What! Bhumi? Of all the princesses, Bhumi?" "Yes, but why are you so shocked?" Saksham inquired curiously. "Because Bhumi is not at all worth Yudi bhaiyya. She is totally different compared to bro, she is a chain-smoker, a regular pub-goer and a party-freak, and she also drinks regularly," she replied panicked.

This time Saksham was in for a shock. "What??? But how do you know?" he asked. "She was a close friend of a friend of mine, Aysha, and Aysha also used to join her at times. Saksham, we'll have to definitely do something about this. D'yu have any ideas?" Niharika asked anxiously. "Well the only possible solution is kunwarji's refusal to the marriage and the chances of which are nil," he replied dejected. "If only bhaiyya would have been in love!" she said. "LOVE! Yes!" exclaimed Niharika and Saksham together. "Saksham, that girl, the one by the riverside! Is there any chance of setting up a meeting between bhaiyya and that girl?" she asked hopefully. "Hmm... well that river runs along the forest on one side and the Gehgoi village on the other. She is not from this side which means that she must be from the village. Right, the good news now is RS has assigned Kunwarji with a task for which we are supposed to go to that very village. So if that girl belongs to Gehgoi village, we shall be seeing quite a lot of her. And if that is so, I promise I will try my level best to bring them close," he replied in a promising tone.

"Oh Saksham, your a sweetheart. Thank you so much," said Niharika.

Saksham grinned and said, "Your welcome dear." Niharika blushed. "Oh, I've got to leave now kunwarji must be waiting for me. Bye. Take care," he said and turned to leave.

"Yeah, you too, I'll pray for your success,'' she said. "Thanks, we need that," he said and left.

Edited by tes_v1 - 14 years ago
Hey Tia Congrats for the presentation!!! I am sure it makes you all excited..... and thanks for this short and sweet update!! It was good to see happy Nisha...comfy talking to each other...and I like their plan a lot....am also hoping yudi meets rani on his first trip itself.....gr8...do update the next one whenever u can...waiting for rani to meet yudi!πŸ˜ƒ

Tia,

I like your Nisha track better than RKAB..........It seems so natural......Now about Yudi, I see he is excited about meeting Rani.  Rani does not know he exist.....or does she?  I can't wait for them to meet..

Great job......Nisha's feelings were wonderful in this episode.    Please post soon.