The Moongazer Ghost

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys,

Have u ever heard of the Moongazer Ghost???
Lastnite my dad was telling me stories when he was little, his father use to tell him about the Moongazer.
My grandfather use to see them. My dad had also mention and when his father use to see them, they would go home and bring dogs and when the dogs bark then the moongazer would leave. If u cross their path they would kill u.

so I google it and herez wat I found.

Moon Gazer (Moongazer)

A moonlight-night phenomenon, the moon gazer is so tall, his head is at about the same level of the crowns of tall coconut trees. His concern is gazing unwaveringly at the moon. The old foldks say you should ignore the moon gazer. Should you pay any attention  or show that you are afraid, he will appear before you blocking your way no matter where you turn.

Have u guys ever heard of them? do u believe in them?? I know I do coz my dad wouldn't lie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maan-Diwani thumbnail
oh wow that's freaky, i don't believe in them but i've never seen them, lol unless i see it i don't believe.
Vitna thumbnail
haila!!!!😲 dat soo freaked me out!!! well even though i dont believe in it but who knows!!
shijhu thumbnail
eekssssssss am scared never heard b4 but hahahaha kiddos ko darane me mazaa aayega hehehehe gud informative post thnx to ur dad
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the information 😃
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..that was kinda scary yaar!
Moon gazer name sunke hi darr agayaa...
I've never heard or read abt it before..

Thanks so much for the info sweetie:)

payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Woah....thats scary..... never heard about it....thanx 4 sharing :D

-KingAragorn- thumbnail
MoonGazer sounds good! I like the name. Yeah I've heard stories like that from my Grandma....  I didn't hear abt the MoonGazing part, but some very tall beings apparently have been seen by passers-by very late at night, they were as tall as the trees.😲 Thank God for these things, life would be so boring without them, no? 😆

missy6892 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeh, this guy i know said that once when travelling back home late at night, encountered two very tall people dressed in white... and he said that they began to come after him, but seeing as he was in a car he just drove away as fast as he could.

why are all these people so tall o.o