YRKKH 19th Jan 2009 - Written Update

Posted: 15 years ago
Written Update
For 19th January 2009 (Episode Six)

Hey Everyone!! Yes Its me again Tumhari Simmie 😊
Payal Di is very busy this week with revision and Exams...
So I will be doing the updates for her this week.
I would like to wish Payal Di all the luck in the world 👍🏼
Thank you once again for commenting and pressing the 'Thank You' Button.
So Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any...
.Anyway I hope you enjoy the update.

Recap
They summerize yesterday's episode (Ragini from Bidai  is doing the commentary)

Today
'Is he the same boy that your father saw you with?' questioned Badi maa. Akshara eyes swell up.
'Tell me the truth' Badi maa demanded. 'Yes maa, That was him', said Akshara. Badi maa gets worried. 'Oh my god, so this means you called him there? You told him to meet you?' Akshara turns to her badi maa,' so this means you don't trust me?'. Badi maa all emotiona answers' why am i questioning my daughter?'.

The moring arrives. Everyone is downstairs at the pooja. Akshara is playing the Sitar and singing the aarti. She looks at her mother with tears in her eyes. Her mother becomes very emotional. As Akshara is singing Varsha arrives and stands next to Shaurya. Shaurya turns arounds as is shocked to see her. He takes a step forwards and Varsha copies. The Pooja ends and everyone begins to move around. Badi maa goes to one side and Vish follows. Badi maa puts a tikka on his head. Akshara is about to pass them when Vish stops her. ' Akshara are you ready, we need to leave early today, I'll drop you off to college....' Badi maa cuts in and tells him,' Akshara isn't going college today'. He asks why and Badi maa replies that Akshara is ill. He looks at Akshara. 'Yes i have a bit of a headache', replies Akshara. Choti suggests that they take her to the doctor. Daadi see this realises what Badi maa is trying to do. Vish also suggests that they take her to the doctor. But the Daadi says that she will rub some balm into her head and walks off. Shaurya and Vish also leave for work. Badi tells Choti that she needs to go to the Radha Harman Ji's Mandhir as she wants to ask for something and asks Choti to go with her. They leave for the mandhir. Badi tells Dhaniya to tell Bola to get the car ready.

On the Balcony. Akshara is lying on Daadi's lap with a Gum-sum Chehra. 'Akshara tell me whats wrong that it made your head. And why is your mother worried' Daadi asks whilst rubbing her head.She goes on to tell her that eventhough she is old she understands. Varsha walks in with a glass off Lemon juice. Daadi aks Varsha whats wrong. Akshara shakes her head, in the hope that Varsha won't tell. Varsha begins to telll Daadi what happened... When Akshara cuts in and says that, A guy tried to talk to her and Shaurya. Daadi replies with a smurk on her face' and your brother didn't like it'. Gopi Daadi asks whats wrong with that, there is no reason to make a face like that, he is her brother. Daadi explains that the world has changed and that she should forget it all, Akshara explains to Gopi Daadi that after what Shaurya did she would look wrong. 'Akshara Didi there is a call for you' calls Dhaniya. Dhaniya is now standing on the balcony. Akshara asks who it is.Dhaniya replies,'I didn't ask a name but I know its a guy'. Akshara looks worried and looks at Dadadi. Akshara grabs Varsha and the walk to the phone. Dhaniya sits next to Gopi Daadi. Gopi Daadi questions Dhaniya about the phone call but in a very sneaky way.

Akshara and Varsha get to the phone. Akshara asks Varsha to speak. Varsha speaks. Alok friend who thinks its Akshara starts talking about Alok. He starts talking about how hurt he is and he tells her that Alok has decided to leave the college and the city.Varsha on several occasions tries to tell her that she is Varsha. He asks her to stop Alok from leaving. Varsha after hearing all this tells Akshara to get ready as they will have to leave for the station. Akshara explains she can't go. Varsha explains that if they don't go his life will be ruined and it will be all her fault.

Break

At the Station. Alok stands on the platform. He stands there and asks his friend why didn't she come. As Alok is about get on the train Varsha arrives. Varsha explains that Akshara wasn't allowed to leave the house after everything that had happened. Varsha hands him a letter from Akshara.And the letter says;(Akshara's voice over)

'Alok Ji,
I know that in your heart there is alot of love and respect for me,
But I have never felt the same about you and that is why I rejected your friendship,
And I know my brother really hurt you, I hope that you won't feel disheartened
Don't ruin your life and if you don't leave and complete your studies I will be the happiest person''

Back at the house. Akshara is over the moon as Varsha tells her that the letter idea worked. Akshara hugs Daadi and it is revealed that the letter idea was hers.Varsha tells Akshara that he has promised that he will come infront of her again. Akshara explains that she was upset before she has the hope that everything will be the same as before. Daadi looks upset and explains that everything changes.

'Akshara. Akshara!' calls Badi from the living room. Badi gives Akshara some offerings from God. Badi and Choti explains that it took them ages because they got talking to someone called Shankari Tai.

Break

Shankari walks in and everyone is happy to see her. Shankari talks about that she how she was the matchmaker for Daadi's sons Vish and Omi. The she goes on to talk about how she said she would never come to this house. After they laugh. Daadi calls for Dhaniya to get food and drinks. Ask Akshara is standing there Daadi sends her too. Shankari keeps staring at Akshara. Daadi asks her why is she here and ST (so much easier then writing Shankari Tai ) replies because i couldn't see your Badi bahu like this. Akshara asks Dhaniya who is she. Varsha appears out of nowhere. Dhaniya replies that she is the matchmaker. ST asks Dhaniya what happened to her wedding. Dhaniya replies that she wishes that St would stop talking to her mum about marriage. St replies well Parents start getting worried if there daughters aren't married by a certain age.  And thats when she turns to Badi Maa and says,'Don't worry, your daughter is still young, i will find plenty of boys'. Akshara and Varsha look confused at look at each other.  Daadi also looks confused and asks her whom is she talking about. ST replies that Badi Bahu had asked her to start looking for a match for Akshara. Daadi looks at Badi who has a nervous look on her face. Daadi turns around to see Akshara whom at this point looks worried. Varsha is smiling away as the camera zooms up on Akshara's worried expression.

The End

Pre- Cap

Choti asks Badi if this is all happening because of that boy.
Badi acts like it isn't. Choti replies that why else would have you called ST.
Badi replies what does it have to do with that boy.

Moment of the Day
Alok Finally gets the Picture and decides to leave Akshara alone.
All thanks to Daadi's amazing idea about the letter.

Video Update - nipun97

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1111890

Well I hope you all enjoyed the update!!
Lots of love Simmie x x x
Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 15 years ago
thank u so much darling😃

and another mindblowing job well done by u again sweetie👏
Hey!
Thanks for the awesome update!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
wow simmie di another great part
thanks so much
and payal di all the best for your exams youll do great
Thank you so much Simmie for updating! 🤗🤗🤗
Amazing Job! And good luck with your exams as well!

Thank you 
PrInCeZz07 (sorry I don't know your name ) but thank you
🤗🤗
thanx alot for the update!!!
thank u so much simmie .....................bohat lovly update tha ...............
thanks for the update

dadi seems to be the only sensible person

badi is over-reacting
Glad you all enjoyed the update....
I will updating on the be-half of Payal Di today aswel