•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Video Update - Nipun97
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1113492

Written Update

For 21st January 2009 (Episode Eight)

Hey Guys!! I'm sooo sorry the Update is late....I had and exam today...
It was a 2 and Half Chemistry Paper...my hand really hurts.
And  OMG you wouldn't believe what
happened. I sent to press send on the Written update before and It said ' an error
has occured'. This is the second time I have written this update.
Thank you once again for commenting and pressing the 'Thank You' Button.
So Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any...
Anyway I hope you enjoy the update.

Recap
They summerize yesterday's episode (Ragini from Bidai  is doing the commentary)

Today

Vish and Badi smile at each other. ' Now tell me, does she still look like achild to you'asks Badi. Vish smiles and stokes her head. ' I never realised she had become so big, I think it is right to look for a boy for her'. Akshara eyse fill with tears as Vish and Badi smile. Badu explains how happy she is at the act that he agreed. Sh talks about all the things she has been collecting for the wedding. Vish laughs and tells her to calm down as there is still time. Badi replies that there isn't that much time. Vish reminices about how old Badi was when she married him and came to the house. Badi explians thats she is worried because the only have one daughter and that she is worried that she might get somthing wrong. Badi laughs and walks off. Vish turns around to Akshara that her mother is right and they will be happy when she gets married. He walks off. Varsha begins to tease Akshara at teh fact that Vish is on her mothers side and that she should start packing her bags. Hearing this Akshara storms off.

On the terrace Gopi Dadi and Dadi are making some paste which goes on the face. Akshara sits on the swing. Dadi walks up to her and tells her how beautiful she looks but she is confused at the fact that she looks upset. Gopi Dadi suggests that they put the paste on her face. Dadi and Gopi Dadi argue and Akshara starts laughing. Dadi explains she would do anything to see her smile then once again asks her whats wrong. Varsha appears out of nowhere and explains that her attitude has been like this since they started talking about her wedding. Akshara tells Dadi to tell Varsha to stop. Varsha starts laughing and Akshara runs off. Varsha follows. Dadi tells Gopi Dadi that she is worried that all this is happening to fast and that Akshara is too young. Simiularly Omi and Choti are having the same conversation. Omi explains that he is worried and Choti shows her exictement for the wedding.

Akshara walks into her room followed by Varsha. Varsha promises that she won't tease her again. Akshara steps on her sari and it comes un-done. Both Varsha and Akshara laugh. Varsha begins to tie the sari when Badi maa enters with two ladies. She expplains that they are from the beauty parlour and they will be doing her make up. Akshara is shocked but agrees.

Break

Badi tells her to hurry up at get ready. Varsha tells her she will have to. The ladies do Akshara's hair and make up. Dhaniya goes and faunts her bangles infront of Bola and tells him that some guy is coming to see her. Bola rejoices and thanks god. Dhaniya who gets upset asks him whether he has any feelings for her. Bola replies that He don't want to get into all that. Suddenly Gopi Dadi appears and tells them to hurry up as Akshara will be ready soon.

Badi maa runs to Akshara room. Varsha opens the door and tells her that Akshara isn't ready. Badi tries to get in but Varsha tells her that she will bring Akshara down. A group of ladies are standing around the courtyard. Dadi is running around tryong to get everything ready. She runs into Badi and asks her where is Akshara and that is when Akshara walks dwon the stairs. Everyone comments about how beautiful she looks. Dadi wards the evil eye away with read chillies. After this everyone starts singing. Varsha drags Akshara into the center and everyone dances around her. Badi and Akshara hug. Varsha grabs Akshara's hand and they swing. The accidently know over the Camera man. He stutters and asks who photo should he take. Badi tells him he will taking photos of Akshara. The camera man looks around for a stop and drags Akshara there and starts directing her. Everyone laughs at the camera man. Akshara looks really upset. Badi maa nods up her telling her that everything is ok.

Break

Everyone continues to laugh at the camera man as Akshara becomes more and more apprehensive.
Everyone keeps telling the camera man and Akshara what to do. Vish appears and tells everyone to let the Camera do his work. She becomes more and more upset. ' I can't do this!' Akshara eyes well up with tears. 'You can't what?' asks Badi. 'I can't do this', replies Akshara and runs off crying. Everyone turn and look at her.

The End

Pre Cap
Badi tries to show Akshara some photo's.....But
Akshara replies that she doesn't see the point of Badi showing her.

The Moment of the Day

OMG Akshara looked sooo pretty today so the
moment of the day for me was when she walked
down the stairs.

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS!

Well I hope you all enjoyed the update...
Lots of Love Simmie x x x x

Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 15 years ago
thanks! lovely update! wowww akshara looked gorgeous!!!!!!

Avanti
hey simmie di
wow chem exam
aww 2 hours i feel sorry for you
how did it go?
im sure you did great
and aww i hate it when that happens when your writing long comments and then it says error has occurred or it doesn't post
aww thanks so much di for the update
wow omg
yh aww akshara looking so pretty
im on my way to watch the epi now lol
thank you

love
hummy
Thanx for the lovely update Simmie 😊
Hope your Chem exam went well.. 😊

-aisha
Awesome Simmi! thanks! 😃
thanks for the update

things are going too fast for akshara to digest. poor girl!!!
thank u so much sweetie and ur update is wonderful as always hun well done and thank u very much once again.