Caption Contest!-->>Extended till 15th Feb!!

Posted: 15 years ago

WELCOME EVERYONE TO:

here comes the all new caption contest with more fun so yaaron ho jaaye Round of applause👏

the contest is as easy as discussing bhoots😆
we r providing two pics just post a line or two make it funny or bhutiya or serious ...............n give da pic a caption n win a siggiiiiiiiiiiii

picture 1...................... 

picture 2....................

last date for the submission of entries is kept as 10th feb ...........
so yaaron wot u waiting for put ur thinking caps on n start forwarding da entries to either me or gracella
love n best wishes
{PARANORMAL DEV TEAM }

Wah Jhumi........wht an idea........ gr8 contest dear..haamre bhutia forum per bhutia contest... nice .. will defo take part...
gud luck to other participant............
Cant wait to see amazing/spooky entries. 😃
no doubt a greatttt cont⭐️buh too hard for me atleast to come up with a scariii line😆😆😆 and even now when thought would give a try myself broke up laughing seeing the pics and still am doing that!sorry soryyy sorryyy am indeed trying to shhh away my sleep🤣 but think if after pracs i see those pics again something khatroo would deffinately knock.😆all the best(bhutia luck suits better😆) to the participants😳😛Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago
Looking forward to the entries! Love the pics :)

-Mahi

Love the pics...😆...will try to come up with some entries =D
Wonderful idea, sending you my entry, right away. ( BR dear u never sounded me on such a nice contest, wld have missed it! Drink almond milk asap! and focus( hahhahaahaa)
haha..finally a new rocking bhutiya contest at our Paranormal forum after a long time..

Thanks for the thread Jhum!
waisey awesome pics...lolzz esp the walking skeleton:) haha
Hoping to see many many entries!

Love,
Gracella

I've sent in mine... it's not so good this time...
hey got urs chiit n its great dear