Ramayan

RAMAYAN DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
All members are invited to make their daily observations and  discussions abt the GREAT SHOW RAMAYAN on NDTV imagine in this thread.

We hope that the discussions remain healthy and that forum rules are abided by when making posts of your viewpoints.

This will remain a sticky always so you are free to keep coming back to this thread at any time to make your ideas heard.  Hope to see lots of interesting and engaging thoughts and deliberations.

Enjoy Discussing!

Thanks !!
Edited by priya.nair - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx priya...i think this was a much needed sticky!!!!!😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Priya.😊 Will post my views on today's episode when I find time.⭐️😳⭐️
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
THANKS priya for the sticky episode discussion  thread 😛😛,

just loved the episode today !!! 22nd JAN !!!
ravan going all emotional😭 ,
mandodris emotions remembering her family 😭😭,

RAMJI remembering his gud olden days with Sitaji !!

LAKSHMAN remembering URMILA 😳😳,

the emotional scenes of the 3 MOTHERS ,mindblowing !!!!!👏

loved the emotional dialouges of kaushlaya mata ,abt the condition of women that since birth all the pains are there in the destiny of women😭 ,

not much happiness on their birth ,then they hv to leave the house of their parents at the time of marriage ,then thru out their lives they hv to bear the pains n only pains ,WOMEN LIFE is full of troubles😭,

kaushlaya matas worry for sitaji's future life was soooooooooo emotional ,kaushalaya mata saying that look at the destiny of sita ,she was born in a royal family but look she had to bear the pains in jungles & now she wud b suffering at ravans place !!!as kaushlaya mata was soooooooooo worried that what wud b the feeling of RAMJI as sitaji was abducted by ravan !!!

loved the acting of all in todays episode !!!!👏👏

great guns to all the actors of the show !!!👏👏
Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail

i always go super duper emotional when ever i see AYODHYA & THE mothers ,esp KAUSHLAYA MATA !!!😭

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u sita,

Today's episode was a good conclusion for the week before the war starts!!!!! I loved how they showed Sita remembering Ramji, and Ramji remembering coming to Mithila, Pushp Vatika.....and one thing i absolutely loved about this Ramayan vs. Old Ramayan (which i love too), was that they show Laxman remembering Urmila too...and that was not emphasized in Old Ramayan!!!!!!!

Oh and Kaushalya mata did an outstanding job....the way she said she herself wud take sitaji in front of the lord and ask Y she or any women have to go thru so much ordeal......but when we look at it from our POV...we know that everything that happened to sitaji was a means to get to Ravan and destroy the havoc he created in 3 lok!!!!

Also Sumitra did such a wonderful job in trying to calm Kausalya's questioning of the wrong's done to womanhood!!!!! I love the support and respect she shows to Kausalya...truly an amazing woman too!!!!

Overall wonderful episode and cant wait till next week!!!!!
sitakshii thumbnail

wow !!! suniti very well description of todays episode !!!

its great that sagars r showing LAKSHMAN & URMILA flashbacks !!!

hope they show many more scenes of lakshman & urmila !!

kaushlaya matas grace is unmatched ,she looks like an angel in white sareee !!!! & all her great expressions on her face !!!!

next week ravan's end !!
_rajnish_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sita11

wow !!! suniti very well description of todays episode !!!

its great that sagars r showing LAKSHMAN & URMILA flashbacks !!!

hope they show many more scenes of lakshman & urmila !!

kaushlaya matas grace is unmatched ,she looks like an angel in white sareee !!!! & all her great expressions on her face !!!!

next week ravan's end !!

and after that agnipariksha😛 i am waiting desperately how agnipariksha is shown here😃
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Priya for  starting this thread and making it sticky!  This way, the discussions don't get buried in back pages.  Can't wait to see today's episode with the 3 matas!
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

21st January's episode was totally mind blowing. I realised that I was staring open mouthed at the television only when I noticed that my family members have been teasing me (that too I noticed it only during the commercial break). What an excellent performance by all the actors!!! Gurmeet ji's expressions were awesome! Never before have I seen such a performance in any other Ramayan.

Edited by Vibhishna - 15 years ago