YRKKH 22nd Jan 2009 - Written Update/Video

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Video Update - nipun97
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1114272

Written Update

For 22nd January 2009 (Episode Nine)

Hey Guys....πŸ€—Payal Di will be doing the update tomorrow.
Thank you once again for commenting and pressing the 'Thank You' Button.
So Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any...
Anyway I hope you enjoy the update.

Recap
They summerize yesterday's episode (Ragini from Bidai  is doing the commentary)

Today

Dadi follows after Akshara. Akshara is in her room crying. Dadi hugs her and tells her to stop crying. She helps her up and puts Akshara on her bed. Once again she tells her to stop crying strokes her head . 'Dadi I don't know why I started cry, I know every girl needs to get married but still....Everything was ok at irst but the started tell me what to do, I know they were telling me to do those things as it was best for me but I can't do it. I'm not as pretty as Aishwarya or Madhuri , I'm not pretty. I don't know how to do anything,' cries Akshara. Dadi explains to her that she is beautiful and she is very clever, Beauty isn't everything. She tells her that infront of Aishwarya and Madhuri she is amazing. Dadi strokes her head and she calms down.

Downstairs. Omi explains that she must have got scared but told them not to worry because Dadi has gone to see to her.Badi looks worried. The Camera Man tells them that he need to go somewhere else and asks them how long it will take. Everyone looks at eachother. Choti asks Badi what to do as Akshara got very nervous and suggests that maybe they should take the pictures some other time. At that moment Dadi brings Akshara down. Everyone stands up as Dadi brings Akshara down the stairs. Dadi tells them that she has spoken to Akshara and Akshara has agreed to take the pictures as long as no-one says anything to her whilst she is taking photos. Dadi asks Vish and Badi whether they don't believe in Akshara and that they should be proud as she is amazing. The Camera man takes many photos of Akshara posing and then finally nods is head in indication that he has the photo. Very cheekily Anshuman tells Dhaniya to bring Ladoo has finally Akshara has taken a photo.Badi feeds Akshara a ladoo and everyone around them smiles and eats.

Varsha and Shaurya are alone on the riverbank. Varsha looks upset. Shaurya appears with ice-cream and asks her what she is thinking about and hands her the ice cream. I have written out the dialogue.

Varsha: I was thinking about what happened with Akshara.
Shaurya: why that happens with every girl
Varsha: You are just like your father
(They both laugh)
Varsha: Yes I know that happenes with every girl. But you know your sister better than I do so you know how things get to her very quickly. And how she cries over little things....and then there me who acts like this makes no difference to me.... Maa had photo's tooken of me ......
(Shaurya looks really shocked)
.....It felt weird but ....
Shaurya: your photo's? Is your mum looking for a boy for you? .....
(Varsha walks off, Shaurya follows)
....You didn't answer me.....Does your mum want to get you married off ?
Varsha: Why isn't my mum going to think about it. Akshara is still younger than me. You whole family is there to look for a guy for her..... It has been 13 years since my father passsed away...My mother wants me to get married so that she can have a break.
Shaurya: I know I am messing you around... I wish I could take you to my parents and tell them that this is you daughter-in-law but I can't.... I know you understand me....I know that you are with me.
(He throws his ice-cream on the floor, Varsha copies)
Varsha: Yes I understand you and you know that I am with you and you understand that......
(Shaurya Hugs Varsha)
....Now i have to try and stop maa.... you know what mothers are like all they think about is there daughters wedding.

Break

Badi is sitting on her bead showing Choti all the things she has got for Akshara's wedding already. Akshara walks in. Badi sits her on the bed and starts showing her things. Akshara looks through all the things and asks her mum why doesn't she use then. Whilst searching she comes across and little box. She asks them what it is. Choti explains that it is a Sindoor box. Badi is pleased and explains that all those things are for her and that she had been collecting it for ages. Akshara looks upset. Badi tells Choti is will be happy the day she see her dressed up. Akshara runs off. Badi assumes that she is blushing. As Akshara leaves Dhaniya arrives and tells her that Shankari Tai is here. Dhaniya tells her hurry up as all ST is doing is eating. Badi explains that guests are like gods and that they should be respected. Badi tells her to go down to ST.

Akshara is wondering around when Dadi calls to her. Dadi notices that she looks lost. Badi interupts and tells them that ST has arrived and Badi runs off.  Dadi tells Akshara not to worry and get her Sitar as she hasn't heard her play in ages. Akshara walks off. Dadi looks worried.

Downstairs ST is eating and drinking away. Badi asks her whether she has found anyone. ST explains that it isn't like the old day and  nowadays people ask questions. ST shows her the boys she has found so far. In the background you can hear Akshara singing and playing her sitar. ST is shocked that it is Akshara and she praises her. They both smile.

Break

Dadi is sitting listen to Akshara. Gopi Dadi joins them after watering the Tulsi plant. Out of nowhere Varsha appears holding a box. She sits down next to Akshara. Akshara sings. Dadi tells a story about Tulsi Maa and marriage. Badi runs in to show Akshara pics of Guys. She tries but Akshara says that what will she do after looking at them . Akshara gets up and asks her why does she want to get rid of her, she asks her whether her mother loves her. Badi looks upset.

The End

Pre- Cap
Varsha and Shaurya are on the balcony. Shaurya tells
Varsha to admit she is lying. He goes into kiss her but Varsha
pushes him off and as she turns around she notices
Akshara is standing there looking shocked

The Moment of the Day
For me the moment of the day was
when Shaurya hugged Varsha...after the discussion
about Varsha's mum wanting her to get married.

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS!

Well I hope you all enjoyed the update...
Lots of Love Simmie x x x x

Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujugurl thumbnail
awww shava are so cute thanxs for the fab update sweety will miss reading your fab updates...

luv margi
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Thanks for the awesome update!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx bunches Simmie for the fab update! You always rock! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Haila! And finally there was a ShaVa scene today... can't wait to watch it! They look so cute in the pic. Thanx for writing out the scene between them. 😳

Now I really want everyone to know about ShaVa before Varsha's mother finds another boy for her too. 😊

-aisha
forevercharmed thumbnail
thanks a lot!! i love ur updates!! and today, shava were simply adorable!!

Avanti
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

lovely moments of shava

waiting for more tomorrow. want to know what does akshara do after she comes to know about shava
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update......thanxx
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Simmie for the amazing update!

Precap sounds interesting