Balika Vadhu

V-Day: FF Comp* last day coming!plz tk part:|)

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyoo Everyone!

Valentine's is just round the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with our favourite jodi.๐Ÿ˜ณ  As well know, the forum is littered with creativity which is why I'm here introducing our second FF contest!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As the title suggests, the FanFic competition will revolve around the theme of Valentine's Day and must be a continuation from the following scenario:

Jagdish and Sugna have just returned from watching a movie [Anandi is too busy with her books to join them].  One scene depicts the hero celebrating Valentine's Day with the heroine and seeing as our Jaggu is the epitome of bholla bhalla-nass, he innocently asks Sugna what Valentine's Day is.

[Sugna has been amply tutored on this subject by her hubby so knows exactly what advise to give and immediately quips:

"Arre Buddhu, is din par har Beendh apni Beendhni Ko yeh Dekhane khi koshish kartha hai keh woh apni Beendhni ko kithan chatha hai"

What does Jagdish make of this?

That is up to you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The characters are all yours to play with but there are certain rules that must be followed:

Please try to keep your entries creative and orginial as we know that I-F members can do both effortlessly.  Plagiarism of any kind will lead to instant disqualification.

Each member can submit up to a maximum of five entries

Please refrain from using profanity or sexual content in your entries

All entries must be submitted to both me [nibbles] AND aditisilawat to stop them from getting lost in cyberspace๐Ÿ˜›

Last date for entries is 12th of February 2009 to make sure they're up for Valentine's Day

Any more questions?

Me and aditi are just a PM away!

Or of course you could just leave your questions in this topic and we'll provide answers Asap!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey gr8 idea...ill give it try!!!!!
Just a question...was tthere  an ff comp b4 this???
if yes then just wondering who won?????
Edited by Khushi34 - 15 years ago
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love the scenario !!!!

Its really really really really really sweet *blushes*

Best of luck to alllllll participants : )