BV - Jan 22nd 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Suguna sneaks in the mobile phone into her room and calls Pratap. She wants to meet him to give him the muffler she made for him. Pratap thinks to himself that he will get something for Suguna as well. Bhairav looks for his mobile and can't find it. Suguna who sees this panics. She runs to the kitchen and hides the phone under vegetables. Anandi comes there and hears the phone ringing. Suguna lies that she was trying to learn to use the phone. She hands the phone back to Bhairav saying Jagya had taken it.

Bhairav tells Sumitra that he wants to spend sometime with her as Maasa and Bhaisa were not at home. Suguna comes running and tells them that Gehna is in a lot of pain. Sumitra runs to Gehna. She sees gehna writhing in pain and can't even walk. Anandi and Suguna come there too. Anandi keeps bugging Suguna if Gehna will die and what they should do (seriously Anandi sometimes really bugs me!!)Sumitra runs to Bhairav and tells him that Gehna was seriously ill. Bhairav tells her to Gehna down so they can go to the hospital. Sumitra hesitates because of Basanth and Maasa, but Bhairav says that he doesn't care about what they think right now. All he cares about is to make sure Gehna is ok. He tells Sumitra to tell Suguna and Anandi to tell the truth when Maasa and Bhaisa return.

At the hospital the doctor tells Bhairav and Sumitra that they have gotten the pain under control, but Gehna seems to be too anemic to be able to give birth. He tells them that she is not mentally happy which is affecting her health. He suggests that they should abort the baby since Gehna may not survive the pregnancy and even if the baby is born, it may not be healty. Sumitra and Bhairav don't know what to do. Bhairav tells the doctor that Bhaisa and Maasa will need to be consulted about his. The doctor tells him that he knows what they would do. They would sacrifice Gehna's life to beget a son. Gehna comes there and says that she was going to decide this herself. She tells the doctor that she wants to abort the baby right away.

Sumitra and Bhairav are shocked. They take Gehna outside to talk. Gehna tells them that she had every right to protect her own life. Bhairav tells her that Sumitra and him too wanted that, but that Bhaisa and Maasa could not be left out of such an important decision. Gehna asks him if he can promise that he will convince Bhaisa and Maasa. Bhairav doesn't say yes, but instead says he will make sure he convinces Bhaisa as he seems to have changed. Gehna feels helpless.

Precap : Gehna tells Maasa and Basanth about the doctor visit and that she was too weak to have a baby. She tells Maasa that she has decided to abort the baby to save her own life..Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha_25 thumbnail
:o omg man ok fair enough gehna aint happy wid her marriage n all n she aint well but u know it is still her child :S, also i cant believe the doc if she is anemic she can b given med for it i belong to the same field and no where does it say dat an anemic mother cant giv birth and here in da UK teenage pregnancies are sooo common and no doctor says u r too young so hav an abortion :| and clearly if a girl/lady is old enough to conceive she is physically ready to become a mum, well dat is natures call.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I agree that the reason given for abortion are kind of lame, but I guess the writers took that liberty to show the evils of underage marriage and what early pregnancies do to women..

I also agree that there are loads of unwanted teenage pregnancies elsewhere, but not because they were forced to get married...they were either raped or chose to have sex themselves

Also giving complicated reasons would put off some viewers since they may have no idea what it is, so they don't know its a big deal

I am reeeeeeeeeeeallly curious to see what will happen next...If Gehna is forced not to abort, I may be quite put off by the show!!
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i agree about the abortion issue and that it should be pro choice,,,but for some reason i don't think maasa will let gehna do it and she might need to like sneak out or something....that would be interesting