~Want to be Video/Written Updater...reply here

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys

If you are interested in posting regular Written Update & Video Update... or are all ready posting updates

pls post here and let me know which days you will be able to post them....

thanks

-Jas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanchal thumbnail
Too Late but looking forward to do video updates :)Edited by aanchal - 15 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal

Too Late but looking forward to do video updates :)

Do tht mean u ca do the video updates??
heaven002x thumbnail
edited
Edited by heaven002x - 15 years ago
nightstriker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hii
i would like to do the update but i cant say i would be able to it in routine or not
so untill there r regular updaters i would like to do the updates when possible..

imguls thumbnail
i would like to tell it very briefly,😊

after she tells u will be my bahu, in the party she announces it. but at that time a fellow comes with 2 kids saying he is pooja's husband and pooja is made to leave the house.... all this was a plan by shaina.

later aman decides to marry shaina though it is against dadima's wish. in the house also no one likes it, meaning while. pooja is at home everybody except aman knows that. now all are tryying to help pooja to find that ake man who acted like that

once they find they take him home where the engagement is taking place and shaina is arrested by police....

aman realises his mistake, and also realises his love for pooja

on hearing this all tell him tat pooja is at home and go meet her , wen he goes to see her, he finds a piece of note saying that pooja has gone to batinda coz she just wanted to save aman from shaina's trap and she also mentions "wen aman doesn't like me why simply stay here"

hence on dadima's advice to aman he too goes to batinda.

there aman is trying to convince her with songs flowers and so much more but she has decided to marry a fellow there and on the wedding day some how every body reach ther and pooja realizes how much aman loves her and finally they both get married

at present pooja and aman are have a boy child and pooja is narrating the story so far to him.

i haven't told the story so far in detail....but i have told it just brielfly
u can see video's in the following website---www.iluvdesi.com