YRKKH 23rd Jan 2009 - Written Update/Video

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Video Update by nipun
 YRKKH 23rd Jan Online/DownLoad *HQ*

FRIDAY, JANUARY 23rd, 2009

Hey Guys! 😃 Its me Payal! Today I'll be updating for Simmie because she has exams! First I would like to thank Simmie for updating for me this Monday and Tuesday! thank you loads! 🤗 My exams are now done (thank god) and I am home until Next thursday! 😃  Today's theme is Blue and Gray! I've decided to keep my themes themed like Simmies because they look awesome! AND because I get to make glitters 😆. Well enough of my rambling, here is today's writeen update hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes.

TODAY
Akshara's dad is talking with Ragini's dad (Bidaii). Ragini's father is inviting Vish to Ragini's wedding. They talk about their daughters and their weddings.

Badi Ma tells Akshara to look at the pictures of boys. Akshara says "what will I do after looking at them, you look at them. Don't you love me? why do you want me to leave?" Badi looks hurt and walks away. She goes and sits on her bed and cries. Daadi calls Badi. Daadi comes in and Badi Ma pretends to be cleaning clothes. Baadi Ma comes up to her and says "you know, your daughter has taken after you" Daadi says Both of you start crying at little things. I know your hiding your tears. Badi Ma "am I her enemy? What does she think? Does she even know how a mother feels when her daughter gets married from home?" Badi Ma crys. She says "all I want is for my daughter to get married, all mothers want this. What is my fault?" Daadi says "Its not your fault. Akshara is still young for marriage" Badi Ma says "you were 13 when you were married and I was 18". Daadi says "we will have to explain these things to her, we will make her understand." Daadi says "Leave all this to me"

Dhaniya, Varsha and Akshara are in the kitchen. Dhaniya is ranting on and on about something. Varsha is smiling. Dhaniya starts talking about Marrige and about ST. Dhaniya talks about Bhola and Marrige and ST. Varsha says "Akshara is also worried by ST" Shaurya comes and says "P.P..P..Pani" Dhaniya says she'll get it for him. Varsha says its okay, she'll get it. Shaurya and Varsha seem akward. Varsha gives him water. Shaurya motions Varsha to go upstairs. VArsha shakes her head. Shaurya gives Varsha the glass again and starts to leave. Varsha says "Look Akshara, listen to me, what's the problem with looking at boys? I understand that half of the boys are stupid (Shaurya turns aroung and smiles) but maybe your kismat is good." Akshara says "No Varsha, Mera maan nahin Maan Raha Hai" A voice says from behind "Toh maan ko maana lo" Its baadi Ma and Daadi. Badi ma says "we will wait" Akshara is happy. "Look akshara, me and your daadi thought a lot, maybe your not ready yet, every girl has to marry. You need time? We'll give you time" Akshara is very happy. Akshara thanks her mom. Badi ma and Daadi leave. Akshara and Varsha give each other a big hug and laugh.

Badi Ma and Daadi are talking. Badi Ma Says "Because you said, I gave Akshara time. But what if she doesn't say yes?" Daadi tells baadi ma not to worry. Badi Ma leaves. Akshara runs in and gives Daadi a hug. Akshara is really happy.

Akshara is looking for Akshara. She asks Dhaniya where Varsha is. Dhaniya says that she went behind you. Akshara says maybe she's upstairs. Akshara goes upstairs. She hears Varsha laughing. Akshara follows the voice. Shaurya gives Varsha a kiss on the hand. Akshara is looking on Shocked. Varsha goes to leave and sees Akshara. Varsha says "I was looking for you" Akshara says "I was looking for you too" Varsha and Shaurya look worried. Varsha stammers "thank you Shaurya, I found Akshara" Shaurya nods his head and goes to leave. Akshara says "Dadu (bro), please go and drop Varsha home" Shaurya says okay. Varsha and Shaurya leave. Akshara looks sad. She goes onto the balcony. Omi Kaka comes and Asks Akshara what she's doing on the balcony so late. Akshara says "mera dil nahi lag raha tha camade main" she asks Omi Kaka why he's here. Omi Kaka tells her he's always here. Omi Kaka and Akshara talk for a while. Akshara looks a little mad at the end and walks away saying sorry.

Varsha and Shaurya are leaving. Varsha says "I feel that AKshara saw everything" Shaurya says he doesn't think so. Shaurya goes to sit in the car but sees that Varsha is still standing there. He asks her what's the problem. Varsha says she doesn't feel right about keeping all this from Akshara as she is her best friend. Shaurya says your being to emotional. Varsha and Shaurya argue for a while. Varsha and Shaurya make up and get into the car.

BREAK

Anshu comes into the kitchen and asks if the foods ready yet. Daadi, Badi Ma, Choti Ma and Dhaniya laugh. Akshara comes in and bumps Anshu. Daadi aks Akshara why she looks upset. Daadi asks Akshara where Varsha is. Akshara says that Varsha left. Badi Ma says "What? Alone?!" Akshara says Shaurya went to drop her off. Badi ma says okay. Daadi says "listen, in two days its Rangor? (I couldn't hear and the video lagged :S) Akshara leaves.

Dhaniya and Bhola are talking. Bhola looks annoyed. They both leave. everyone is working, decoratiing and such. Akshara comes in Combing her wet hair. Gopi Dadi says that Daadi is calling her. Akshara goes to Daadi. All the ladies are making idols. Badi Ma says "where is your friends?" Varsha comes in and says "Did someone call me?" Everyone talks. Varsha says she's going to make a idol as well. Shaurya comes in saying "mom!" The ladies say that this is a women's only area. They talk about Shaurya getting married. Akshara watches as Shaurya and Varsha look at each other. Shaurya leaves. Varsha tells Akshara to come sit beside her. Akshara says she's going to go find Anshu.

Anshu is playing downstairs. Akshara comes in. Akshara says comes with me, we'll play scramble. Gopi Dadi asks Dhaniya to go to the mandhir. Dhaniya says she can't she has to go home early as a guy is coming to see her. Gopi Dada says "then who will go to the mandhir?" Gopi Dad calls Akshara

Akshara is at the mandhir looking at the late. Varsha comes. She asks Akshara what happened? Akshara things "why aren't you telling me? I'm going to get you to tell me" Akshra and Varsha talk. Akshara asks Varsha if she knows what love is. Varsha explains what love is excitedly. Akshara asks her how she knows.

BREAK

Akshara asks Varsha if she's ever bee in love. Varsha changes the subject and leaves.

Varsha and Akshara get home. Everyone is singing and dressing their idols. They are all happy. Akshara sits by her mom and watches. A bunch of girls start dancing and pull Varsha and Akshara there too. Shaurya looks down at Varsha from the stairs and motions for her to come upstairs. Akshara sees this. Shaurya leaves. Varsha leaves, Akshara sees this and follows. She goes upstairs.

PRECAP
Varsha is pressed against a piller and Shaurya he bending down towards her. Akshara is hiding behind another piller watching, her eyes wide open.

THIS UPDATE IS ONLY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS, DO NOT USE IT FOR UPDATING ANY OTHER SITES!

Pressing the thank you button would make me happy! 😛
Edited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Thank you soooo much for updating today Payal .... and yaara kya update kiya?!! Amazing.... and they do look good like this 😆 hehe ....Blue and Grey loving it.... and the title at the top.... b-e-a-u-ti-ful
And Thank god my exams are finished.... Can't wait for the mondays episode finally it is getting interesting...
Love you Simmie x x x
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .x. Simran .x.

Thank you soooo much for updating today Payal .... and yaara kya update kiya?!! Amazing
thank you! 😃😳⭐️
.... and they do look good like this 😆 hehe ....Blue and Grey loving it.... and the title at the top.... b-e-a-u-ti-ful
lol awh thank you! 🤗
And Thank god my exams are finished.... Can't wait for the mondays episode finally it is getting interesting...
awesome! don't you feel relaxed now since Exams are over? I defenatly do! 😉
Love you Simmie x x x
Love you too! thanks Simmie!
🤗

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx bunches for the update Payal. Loved it! 😊

Today's epi sounds greeaat! Can't wait to watch it! Lolz Akshara is spying on ShaVa... this is going really good. ShaVa are just too cute... love them! 😳

-aisha
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Thanks for the awesome update!
I Can't wait till Monday!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
forevercharmed thumbnail
amazing update!! i loved it!! and omg! akshara found out about shava?! i feel bad for her because she expects her best friend to have told her! 😔

Avanti
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
wow payal di
omg woww
amazing update lol glitters awesome
you rock di and you too simmie di
keep up the great work di

love
hummy