Contest- Wanted Wanted: Rajeev Khandelwal

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
    Breaking NEWS!!!!!

Rajeev WANTED!!

Rajeev is lost in the immense love of all his fans.Jise    Dhundte Hain Hum Har Kahin Woh Ladka Hai Kahan?  India Forums brings to you with lots of excitement and dhamaka our latest contest Wanted Wanted.  You all remember Rajeev's irrestiable charm as Sujal โ€“ he was the man who taught us that love has no limits.  And then came Varun - a man who wasn't perfect but ordinary in every sense as he struggled to fight evil and help good triumph.  You loved him so much that he lost himself in your love, and now we can't find Rajeev  So we are asking the whole of India-Forums to come together and please please help us find this macho munda.

Describe him as creatively as you can with uniqueness, masti, and originality in fifteen words.  Submit your entries by Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:59 PM IST Time.

Lucky few will have their wanted ads read to Rajeev. So what are you thinking, get down writing!

To Kya Kehta Hain Ho Jaye!!!??

So dont forget to tune in and find out who the winners are then

Good Luck to everyone
Development Team at India Forums

Edited by Megha_Desai - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Awesome! All the Rajeev fans good luck!!!!!!!! And I may probably add mine later on.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow this is a fantastic contest!! Good luck to all rajeeve fans!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jen02 thumbnail
Good luck to everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm going to stay away from this contest as I'm not too creative๐Ÿ˜Š
greatmaratha thumbnail
Wow!!

Here's my Wanted Ad.

"Tall, Dark, Brooding & Handsome man, causing major havoc among female population, cause of the"swooning epidemic". Please contact ME urgently, I need urgent SOS medical attention!!"Edited by s.priya - 18 years ago
nish1 thumbnail
He is a really romantic and handsome guy, who will make you dance in his tune of Thoda sa pyar hoa hai.๐Ÿ˜ณ You will melt as soon as u will see him. His eyes will make you fall in love with him. He is someone who will make you realise that there is something called love and his unlimited love will make you tell yourself that I know I can't have him but I want someone like him ๐Ÿ˜ณ . So can you please find me my Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ha ha not expressive person but tried.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nisha ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by nish1 - 18 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hmmm.....

Does Dynamite ring a bell? Rajeev Khandenwal is the most dynamic actor ever and he is hot n happening.. If any girl finds him, PM me ASAP before I die of a broken heart.

Edited by jenny1000 - 18 years ago
samie thumbnail
Vj how bout chak de chak de from humtum seen as he is gham when he is round ppl. lol

Or may b main hoon na as suggested by the others
anjali.nair thumbnail
wanted!!!!!!!!!!!

oye rajeeeeev!! tussi kithe ho? ek akeli is shahar mein raat mein dopahar mein doondthi haiiii..... ek tall, handsome hunk ko always followed by sugary syrupy girls. contact my dil ka doctor if you find my macho munda.

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Thanx for the info and Best of luck to all u r participating