Contest- Wanted Wanted: Rajeev Khandelwal - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

well describe rajeev in 15 words diffcult task.ok.handsome;great personality;down to earth;follow his heart;greedy for creative satisfaction πŸ˜†;lives on edge;loves takin risks;loves spending time with himself; and loves his fan a lot. 😊 

pink

Wanted Wanted

Rajeev is his name
Winning Hearts is his game
He speaks with his eyes
And we cry when he cries
We lost him in the fan crowd
Help us find him and make India-Forums Proud!

(First of all this is a very very poor attempt so sorry for that everyone. Second of all I know its not fifteen words. I am just posting my entry on a whim this time. I am used to coming up with the questions for the contests, not the answers to the entries. So please excuse this very very very very very bad try of mine. Good Luck to all of you participating!)

Dolly
im soooo happy man..i hope i get to talk to Rajeev..heheheh it wud be really cool.... πŸ˜‰ INSHALLAH BAS ..aap zaroor aayein..ppl have loads of questions to ask man this is gonna be soo rockin:)

Ok so i know the contest is postponed but i just thought of something so i thought why not post it because i will forget by the next timeπŸ˜† this is quite short... 15 words... and probably a horrible job but i attemptedπŸ˜†

Rajeev Khandelwal's Wanted Ad:

Wanted for hazaron ladkiyon ke dil churaana aur hosh ooraana..... Beware! His looks could kill!

hey thanks n im not new... i do have another id Buxi.. but wanna say i tout the interview woz today of rajeev.. so wht happened? plz reply n tel
hmm here its goes:

hot, handsome, gr8 sense of humor, awesome personality, the most eligible bachelor yet OR R U?! LUV YA TO DEATH! Edited by ejaz's babe - 18 years ago
HEY ONCE AGAIN@ HOPE THIS WORKS! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

ROMANTIC
ATTRACTIVE
JOVIAL
EXTRAVAGANT
EXUBERANT
VIBRTING

describing him in 15 words...i'll try

here i go....

sweet-loving, πŸ˜›
 sugar-coated, 😳
choco-mallow, πŸ˜›
milky-shaky, 😳
honey-dipped, πŸ˜›
cheeze-melting, 😳
orange-juicy, πŸ˜›
mozzarila-pepperoni, 😳
spicy-bacon, πŸ˜›
icy-butter 😳

....in short THE BEST... πŸ˜›

pari πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by 1 n only-rajeev - 18 years ago
are we still on for this too? or are these contests for nothing? Edited by ejaz's babe - 18 years ago