Balika Vadhu

are the kidoo questions irritating?

Poll

whats your answer???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well everynow and then we see both kidoos esp anandi shooting questions but what her questions adjudged by you as?πŸ˜›
means okays we know every child are keen to kown more and more about their surroundings,they are filled with confusions and want them very much to be cleared😳😊 but may be did you find that part dragged too much and are irritating sometimes?πŸ€”
we all know those questions are full of innocence but still was there any particular shot where you felt that way or just wanted the kidoos to be shhushed?
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yes attimes, actually idunno wats happeng latest bt wen i watchng basands weddg n anandi kept on insisitg ,wantg 2 c gehna,she had dne wat not 2 iriitate every1 in the house jus 2 sneak a glimpse of her,she was so persisitant tat she iriitated n announced loudly infrnt ofdadisa n the crowd abt gehnas age!tat was really funny!
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agreee with u..At times anandi's questions get too much out of hand,i sometimes feel that can anyone be really so innocent...She will know somethings at least rite..

WOnder why they potray her as being so innocent and at times irritating with questions

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
LOL!!! Glad am not the only one who chose "Very often" πŸ˜†
aerian thumbnail
Of all the kiddos, Anandi is the only one who asks the most stupid questions. Sometimes Jagdish too behaves maturely and seems to understand whats happening around. But Anandi, arrrghh!!! For one thing she asks stupid questions and then starts crying for just no reason at all.. The show creatives need to stop this.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I agree, for such a smart girl academically, Anandi asks super-dumb questions and also cries way too much. (For ex: Her bugging Suguna if Pratap is always out with his friends...how would Suguna know...she doesn't live with Pratap...common sense!!!).
You would think with all the yelling Daadisa subjects her to everyday, she would be used to it enough to atleast not cry!!
Another annoying thing they have started is in order to avoid her asking all kinds of crazy questions to other characters, they now have her standing in front of God's poster and asking all her questions..Somehow I feel they are showing her that way to dumb-down the show a little bit, so that even the most obvious questions are actually asked.
I do hope they show her a little more grown-up. 
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They're getting on my nerves nowadays.Actually , they used to get on my nerves even before , when the Gehna tension had begun , but when the school exams track popped up in between , none of those silly questions used to come up . But since tensions escalated once again with the pregnancy and abortion track , I'm getting even more irritated....and Anandi isnt just intelligent , going by her examination results , her periods imply that she's physically mature too ! And when all the outer trappings signify maturity , she still comes up with questions like :

" Saasumaa , kya sachme nayi taayiji baccha nahi laayegi ? "

Sumitra: Anandi , ab toh mujhe bhi nahi pata ki kya ho raha hai...samay aane par pata chal jaayega

A : Par samay kab aayega saasuma ?

I mean , in trying to portray her innocence and the child in her through her inquisitiveness , its getting OTT ....and the funny thing is that Jagdishya , who's just a year older to her , is much more 'sayaana' like Dadi-saa says....
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Oooh, you know what will be fun?? We should start a thread with Silly questions of the day. I am sure there will be a million by the end of the month!  πŸ˜†
delta_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaah its very irritating . only anandi asks tooo much questions!!!!!!!!
Harshad.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they are irritating
but i think thats what makes this show worth watchinf