DOTW : Who will see Prem/Gaurav next?

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Kis Deshians....

We used to have the DOTW ie Discussion of the week previously and due to some reasons we couldnt continue it. So thought why not start it again every week...??!!

For all those who dont know what is dotw, here's a small explanation for you. In DOTW, we have a theme/topic related to the past week of the show and in this thread, and you can all discuss that certain topic and questions/thoughts related to it.

So lets get started then?!!!

This week we saw, Heer saw prem/gaurav and now she's into proving to her family that he is alive.....now the question is :

Now you can pick only one of the following set of questions...or if you wish you can answer both the setsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who will see Prem/Gaurav after Gayathri and Heer??!!!
And how do you think he/she will see him??
And how do think he/she will react seeing him??!!!

OR

Will Heer be able to get hold of Prem/gaurav at the Lodi Ceremony at RR's place???
If yes, how will she react to him??!!
If no, what do you think will happen??!!

Remember, this is all about what you WANT and what you THINK will happen.

Waiting for your replies!!!

Signing off Nandini and KDMHMD Dev Team!
Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think RR would be next  πŸ˜‘ i won't say what i want to happen because that will never happen since its a BT serial 😭

I think heer will find out that Prem is not Prem but Gurav, though she will not believe it. RR will probably hire Gurav to act as Prem for Sanjana that too for money! I so don't want to see that but that is what BT would probably show! 😑 
Edited by Soaps1 - 15 years ago
dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think preet becoz only she believe heer and with time heer will realize he is not and preet anh heer will hire garuv for gayatri and with time he will fall in love wih heer.

iksha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhara

i think preet becoz only she believe heer and with time heer will realize he is not and preet anh heer will hire garuv for gayatri and with time he will fall in love wih heer.

yea i agree with you buti think gaurav may get back his memory or may b he has his memory and will go with rr to figure out y he is doin all this......
dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think prem is faking becoz many time he had prove he has memeory loss and he will not go to rr then story does't make right sense
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Preet will see him next because he believes heer and I think heer will tell him about seeing prem and he will help her find him and bring him back to the family. At first he might be shocked but he will be happy nevertheless. 😊
TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
I think it would be RR or maybe Preet who will see Gaurav after Gaya & Heer yeah of course either RR or Preet will see Gaurav RR will get jealous & will kidnap him if its Preet then he will be happy 2 see his PB alive i think something will happen while Gaurav is coming to Lori function like some kind of accident in his way if Gaurav will come 2 function Heer might try 2 ask hin that "Prem kahan thay tum itne din"?etc...if Gaurav can't come then Heer might go 2 his office to search him. But i wish RR won't see Gaurav let some PG' s scenes happen then someone else in Juneja family see Gaurav & take him to Juneja house would be great😍 Edited by noor k - 15 years ago
Tasha.Natasha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it will be RR..x
not preet bcoz if preet ees gaurav then lalu wil think hes gone crazy..x
so it has to be RR..x
numba1 coz its a ekta show the gd ppl can onlii be deluded..x
loll..x
numba2. bcoz there has to be more masala in the show..x
nd the rest i hav no clue..x
im alredy confused..x
loll..x
great topic nans..x
iksha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhara

i don't think prem is faking becoz many time he had prove he has memeory loss and he will not go to rr then story does't make right sense

i kno wat u mean even i dunt want that to happen but u kno its BT lol thats i always keep my hopes low.....
i want prem and heer to n together soon other iwse this show will go 🀒🀒🀒................ i just hope these creatives dunt mess this how up  i just luv KDMHMD........

Edited by gr8ronny - 15 years ago
cuteprincess03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 hey  nans..nice topic 4 discussion....😳 well..i think....Preet is da nex 1 hus gonna c our Prem.....my six senses r tellin me..lol.πŸ˜‰.! so 4 me its Preet...πŸ˜ƒ

Love u...
Jui{4evr Premeerian n Harshitian}