Republic Day Celebrations here. - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by chitra anand

arrey haan..can't wait for the next party πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Our parties are never ending πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I have a good reason to celebrate V Day...shaz is gifting me a car.πŸ˜†

Hmmmmm I thought you were not into cars when I gifted u one 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  and now when Shaz gifts u one on V day you seem to be so excited eh πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Next party Valentines day it is.....

Maate I am happy you are feeling bit better with after shocks πŸ˜†
Our sunil is back with his factory.Frends..factory is open.come and visit.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hmmmmm I thought you were not into cars when I gifted u one 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  and now when Shaz gifts u one on V day you seem to be so excited eh πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Next party Valentines day it is.....

Maate I am happy you are feeling bit better with after shocks πŸ˜†

varsha,woh car I am giving away to a poor man. yar...like...say....roger federer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.shabbo is busy withher chachi,so she won't come here to kill me πŸ˜†
mera cold is kinda still lingering..after shocks abhi bhi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

varsha,woh car I am giving away to a poor man. yar...like...say....roger federer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.shabbo is busy withher chachi,so she won't come here to kill me πŸ˜†
mera cold is kinda still lingering..after shocks abhi bhi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
did someone call my freddie a poor man???😑😑🀣agar fred poor hein toh mein toh beggar hunπŸ˜†my chachi is fast asleep...she wakes up late for breakfastπŸ₯±..chits,waht are these after shocks like...hope by the time this post reaches u ...u must be active and dancing...keeping my fingers crossedπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shabari

did someone call my freddie a poor man???😑😑🀣agar fred poor hein toh mein toh beggar hunπŸ˜†my chachi is fast asleep...she wakes up late for breakfastπŸ₯±..chits,waht are these after shocks like...hope by the time this post reaches u ...u must be active and dancing...keeping my fingers crossedπŸ˜‰

I am much better shabbo.After shocks are the bad effects of cold.πŸ˜†..it stays put for 2-3 days πŸ˜†..I don't feel like dancing and partying alone without you guys.Varsha and Abhi at least say hi...tum tho yar Id ki chand ho...after chachi,whom are next planning to invite? πŸ˜†...
sunil has just opened his factory after recessionπŸ˜†
Shabbo fancy seeing you...Aap to chachi ki khatirdari karte hume shayad bhool gayi kya??? Kaisi hai??

Chit I am happy u r feeling little better although though with all the after shocks πŸ˜‰  It all calms down in 2-3 days...Until next episode  No No No I am J/K

varsha and abhi are the only pple who care for me here..shabbo is too busy shopping for her chachi and she has forgotten us..too bad shabbo...I thought you are very attached to us.Pata chala,you are very attached to yr chachi.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Shabbo fancy seeing you...Aap to chachi ki khatirdari karte hume shayad bhool gayi kya??? Kaisi hai??

Chit I am happy u r feeling little better although though with all the after shocks πŸ˜‰  It all calms down in 2-3 days...Until next episode  No No No I am J/K

chachi chali gayi....now i am with you friendsπŸ˜ƒ..varsha is that you in the avatar...and which is that pet? can't make out,bahut chota sa pic hein...πŸ˜•anyways girls,ar kya baat hein what r uwatching these days......😊

varsha and abhi are the only pple who care for me here..shabbo is too busy shopping for her chachi and she has forgotten us..too bad shabbo...I thought you are very attached to us.Pata chala,you are very attached to yr chachi.πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›..chachi gayi,forum shuru..did u check my new avatar....that was taken on the puja day...i ws doing aarti....it comes on when i go offlineπŸ˜•πŸ˜†chits, hope u r much better dear......what's up?