Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shabari

chachi chali gayi....now i am with you friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ..varsha is that you in the avatar...and which is that pet? can't make out,bahut chota sa pic hein...๐Ÿ˜•anyways girls,ar kya baat hein what r uwatching these days......๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww shabbo aap bahut pretty lag rahi hai.....Puja day in green sari....

Yeah it is me with no Pet but me petting full grown Cheetah in So. Africa in Oct 07 ๐Ÿ˜›
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Yeah it is me with no Pet but me petting full grown Cheetah in So. Africa in Oct 07 ๐Ÿ˜›

I thought it looked a little too big for a pet ๐Ÿ˜† turned out it's a cheetah..
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜›..chachi gayi,forum shuru..did u check my new avatar....that was taken on the puja day...i ws doing aarti....it comes on when i go offline๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†chits, hope u r much better dear......what's up?

cant see your av ๐Ÿ˜•
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜›..chachi gayi,forum shuru..did u check my new avatar....that was taken on the puja day...i ws doing aarti....it comes on when i go offline๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†chits, hope u r much better dear......what's up?

Oh here comes our rani saiba.I am angry with you shabbo.koi aata hai,tho hume bhool jaati ho,not fair !!!!!.what happned?? i can't see yr av...jhooth mooth mere saath competetion ke liye you put that federer ka av ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...my shaz is permanent.๐Ÿ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
shabbo,looks very good in her green saree,.I checked her profile.lekin she has now become a full sati savitri..pooja and vrats ๐Ÿ˜†,has become her daily feature๐Ÿ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

cant see your av ๐Ÿ˜•

once i go offline my avatar comes alive๐Ÿ˜†...what's up abhi...we all should start sumthing new to keep the forum alive as in really alive๐Ÿ˜†kya karein....chits se puchte hein chalo....๐Ÿ˜‰
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Oh here comes our rani saiba.I am angry with you shabbo.koi aata hai,tho hume bhool jaati ho,not fair !!!!!.what happned?? i can't see yr av...jhooth mooth mere saath competetion ke liye you put that federer ka av ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...my shaz is permanent.๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†chits...yaar i was also cheering for freddie so could not spend much time with you, after sunday when he will win against nadal i will be throwing a grand party here in abudhabi at the Emirates Palace hotel.....so girl, better cheer for your jiju..agar party chiye tho...what say???????๐Ÿ˜†kya jiju hein na....just TV on karo and there he is..but shazzie ko google mein doondna padta hein.......๐Ÿคฃwicked of me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

shabbo,looks very good in her green saree,.I checked her profile.lekin she has now become a full sati savitri..pooja and vrats ๐Ÿ˜†,has become her daily feature๐Ÿ˜†

thanks chits,you bet ....yest i attended another satya....puja in abudhabi...tumhare muhmein ghee, shakkar,jalibi,ladooo....etc...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

thanks for the compli....varsha...that's a paithani sareetypical of Maharashtrian wear......i am planning to buy two more colours when i visit mumbai this year...anyone wants? chits, varsha?this is how they look...my choice is the blue one wch i am planning to buy...๐Ÿ˜Ši guessed it has to be a wild animal...so u r one who is really fond of animals looks like varsha....๐Ÿ˜›
Chits1 thumbnail
shabbo,yar,tumahra freddie gayab hai from yr avtar...and you are talking big big abt him ๐Ÿ˜†..I know you don't like him much..just for competition sake..usko baithaya tha,...mera shaz sirf mere paas rehta hai...can't you see my avtar? have I ever changed it? lekin tumhara federer bechara bhaag gaya...๐Ÿ˜†..

shaz ko kyon yahoo mein khojna padta hai who said?..switch on any cric channel...apun ka shaz ka mast voice suniyee dega...ekdum..deep voice..uff kya voice hai...

sarees tho sab sundar hai shabbo..but listen..I am still young....wear only western attire..yeh saree wari..sab..aunties ke liye..๐Ÿคฃ