Republic Day Celebrations here. - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by chitra anand

We need to comfort our poor baby shabbo..her fed lost na..sorry shabs..pls calm down..we will throw a party for you.

hey varsha..I was wondering where you disappeared.you had a nice time.we missed you a lot.

shabbo,I am yet to get invites from Varshu and AbhiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Girls i am mourning the loss of fred's defeat and his tearful acceptance speech.....u can send ur words of consolation....chitra sent her already....😭
chits maate,sends her condolence to shabbo.In this sad hour,we need nothing but more parties 🀣

chits maate,sends her condolence to shabbo.In this sad hour,we need nothing but more parties 🀣
😑

😈😳🀬..no i will talk..otherwise the mods will see all this and close the thread..and forum altogetherπŸ˜†.....thanks for ur consolation chits...what a friendπŸ‘
Originally posted by shabari

😑

arrey shabbo rani,where is yr fed ka avtar..woh haar gaya tho nadal ka av rakhogi kya? πŸ˜†

arrey shabbo rani,where is yr fed ka avtar..woh haar gaya tho nadal ka av rakhogi kya? πŸ˜†
actaully for a moment i thought i'll adopt Nadal and keep his avatar...rich beta...aur kya chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shabari

actaully for a moment i thought i'll adopt Nadal and keep his avatar...rich beta...aur kya chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ok,so you declare you are a auntie πŸ˜†..want to adopt..nadal πŸ˜†...chalo,I won the battle..shaz is hottie..and hottie rahega..πŸ˜†..see,he doesn't leave me...tumhara fed..bhaag gaya πŸ˜†
shabbo,I give you one day;s time...get yr AV,.,any hottie...like sunil,vengsarkar..etc..but get it yar..khali achcha nahi dikhta..

πŸ˜†

ok,so you declare you are a auntie πŸ˜†..want to adopt..nadal πŸ˜†...chalo,I won the battle..shaz is hottie..and hottie rahega..πŸ˜†..see,he doesn't leave me...tumhara fed..bhaag gaya πŸ˜†
chits, who called me aunty now..????😑i told i'll adopt nadal he'll be my 3rd child so that makes me mommy... as i am already one...but it still keeps me in the race for hotties...shazzy was my sister's classmate so he is oldie......sis mujhe maregi ab.sorry sis...i have to win with chits..so all this ....πŸ˜†