Amul Star Voice of India

Republic Day Celebrations here. - Page 7

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shabari

chits, who called me aunty now..????😑i told i'll adopt nadal he'll be my 3rd child so that makes me mommy... as i am already one...but it still keeps me in the race for hotties...shazzy was my sister's classmate so he is oldie......sis mujhe maregi ab.sorry sis...i have to win with chits..so all this ....πŸ˜†

🀣..shabbo,batein bandh karo..and just get a hottie av..chalo chalo..enough of talks...kuch kaam bhi karo..pehle av phir talk..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
I am very happy with shabbo rani today...kaafi post kiya shabbo tumne..made my day !!

Now,varsha rani and Abhi rani...pls do come...varsha is still dreaming of Disneyland? πŸ˜†
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You're coming on the 15th? ok shaz uncle will come on the 12th, khaana banaane mein kuch waqt lagega

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha2179

You're coming on the 15th? ok shaz uncle will come on the 12th, khaana banaane mein kuch waqt lagega

thanks,abhi u really have kept a celebrity cook,chitra is very happy now..known faces.what more does she want?
Chits1 thumbnail

abhi you haven't invited me but I am going to gate crash..with shaz..sorry...my real hubby πŸ˜†...shaz ko rest milega like shabbo said..πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail

You mean Fed baby? he is right now free..wouldn't mind helping you out in the ktichen.By the way,yeh khana kis ke liye ban raha hai? hope it's for me..remember,I am arriving on the 15th...airport...shaz ke saath aana..πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitra anand

You mean Fed baby? he is right now free..wouldn't mind helping you out in the ktichen.By the way,yeh khana kis ke liye ban raha hai? hope it's for me..remember,I am arriving on the 15th...airport...shaz ke saath aana..πŸ˜†

well chits, how is the preparations going on..other than varsh 😊and abhi 😊are you visiting relatives and friends....kuch shopping kiya kya nahinπŸ˜‰
Chits1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shabari

well chits, how is the preparations going on..other than varsh 😊and abhi 😊are you visiting relatives and friends....kuch shopping kiya kya nahinπŸ˜‰

shaopping..I am not too fond of..no use gathering garbage all the time..shopping tho US mein achcha hoga..but frankly,no end to human desires and mujhe tho zyada kuch desire nahi rehta..πŸ˜†..friends hubby ka one or two...but other than that no one else..relatives are all over US but no one in LA 😊
Chits1 thumbnail
shabbo darling..fed is history now..don't you have any other hottie ready for yr AV?
shabari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitra anand

shaopping..I am not too fond of..no use gathering garbage all the time..shopping tho US mein achcha hoga..but frankly,no end to human desires and mujhe tho zyada kuch desire nahi rehta..πŸ˜†..friends hubby ka one or two...but other than that no one else..relatives are all over US but no one in LA 😊

...then i should let my daughter accompany you......she has scanned each shopdown the street where we stayed in central london...chitra and rashmi....great pair.......πŸ˜†