1/26/2009 BV update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
In the kitchen, our very own Ms. Question MarkπŸ˜•πŸ˜• Anandi keeps asking questions as to the new baby, why it is not going to come any more. MiL replies warily that she doesn't know why things are happening this way in the family. Suguna shuts Anandi up saying that Dadisa will yell at her if the meal is delayed.

Basanth and Dadi-sa talk in the room, dadi-sa blackmails him emotionally. Basanth tries to apologize to her several times and Dadi-sa is unwilling to listen to him. Finally she breaks down and says that it's her heartfelt desire to see a son calling Basanth 'Bapu' and playing in his lap. She says that while Jagdish is there as the male heir to Bhairav, she also wants a male heir for Basanth's 'Vansh' to carry his name. Finally Basanth promises to his mom that he will have this baby.

Later, Basanth is sitting alone, thinking about what transpired between him and his mother and Bhairav comes and tells him that he is sad that their mother is hurt, but he is also scared that Gehna will die because he himself heard the doctor saying that she will die if she carries this baby to full term. He says that Basanth should think about what happened to Jamuna (Basanth's first wife) and that it should not happen to Gehna too...

Basanth goes into his room where Gehna is sitting on the bed, he sits next to her and very sweetly asks her to have this baby because he can not see his mother like this and he will do anything to bring joy to his mother. Gehna is shocked and in a small voice says, you want to please your mother and you think of this unborn baby so much, but what about me? Don't you care if I die? I can not take such a big risk, I have to abort this child. Basanth gets really mad at her and starts shouting that he tried talking to her, to make her understand. But she will only understand violence and force. If she doesn't listen to him, then he will throw her out to the very same place where she came from, to utter poverty.

The show ends on a menacing note...the precap shows Gehna asking Sumitra if she is willing to take her to the hospital because she needs to have the surgery to abort the baby.

Poor Gehna....😭😭

Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!!

aww poor gehna :( i feel so bad and here i though basanth might be smarter