Poll Question :

what should happen to her?

Poll Choice
make her die!!- get her off the show!!
get together with clark.....
get together with oliver.....
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
i dont know if its just me or not but i just hate lana lang so much!!!!!
before she used to be tolorable but now....aaaarrrrg!!
if you feel the same way or againest please comment........

PS: dont make her get together with olly hes too god for her...lol😉

haha..Oliver is frikking HOT!..I like Lana and all, & I liked her with Clark..but now..Clark & Lois are soo unbelievable cutee!..I liked her with Whitney..they should magically make him alive again & then they should be together..

OMG..init tho Krupa! Oliver is superr HOT man!
I think Lana is pretty and all..but she needs to get off the showww! Its Clark and Lois now...and they rock together..they jus look soo cutee!
I can't believe she interrupted their kiss...they were soo close to kissing and then Lana comes...arghhh..NOOOOO! haha! I've been wanting her to die since! LOOL!
Originally posted by -Krupa-

haha..Oliver is frikking HOT!..I like Lana and all, & I liked her with Clark..but now..Clark & Lois are soo unbelievable cutee!..I liked her with Whitney..they should magically make him alive again & then they should be together..

whos whitney?
and atleast someone agrees wid me.......oliver is the hottest guy on earth (i think so, fatleast for the next couple of months...lol)!!😉
Whitney was Lana's boyfriend like right in the beginning..season 1!
^yeaa..He was her boyfried but he died because he went in the army

& there aren't words to describe howw hot he iss!..

I remember the one time when Lois thought she figured out that Oliver was Green Arrow so she conspired but Clark so pretended to be the Green Arrow & they kissed, so then the next day Lois was just like "I knew he wasn't Olliver when he kissed me, I mean Ollivers great & everything, but he could learn a few things from the Greem Arrow(Clark)..& Clark was blushing like CRAZY! & Chloe's just standing there laughing!..its was hilariouss!
Ohhhh! Yep..i remember that epi Krupa..that has to be one of my favs..the first time Clark and Lois kissed! And Chloe knew it was Clark and so she was like proper telling Lois to continue on with her story...and Clark looked soo cutee blushingg! haha!

^yeaaa..i was lol!

i stopped watching after s6, i need to finish!

lol i like her with clark, but lois isnt that bad.

^ i used to like her with clark...but the lois/clark thing just made me like them better..