Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lana has so much to do in season 7..i dunno how they thought of removing her from the show? hell no!!!!she's superwoman now..
n i loved clana's scenes in the recent few episodes..love them..😳
im so happy that lana came juz in time when clois was bout to 🀒..its so obvious clark still loves lana 

-Krupa- thumbnail
^i didn't think she had a major role in s7, all she did was come back from China & start the Isis Foundation..nothing elsee that was majorly important..but I totally loved when Lana got Clarks power..and they..did it, & Chloe comes in saying there were some giant earthquake type things & they were like it was probably them..haha..it was soo funny!

OMG! Loving ur summary Krupa! haha!=D

I knoww..i turned onto full hate mode when Lex killed Lionel..i was like wtf..which pyscho kills their own dad! I liked Lionel as well..he was good! yeaa..he was jor-el's vessel or something..so it kinda makes clark having to figure out a bunch of stuff by himself

Yep..Chloe and Jimmy got marriedd! Wooo! but then Davis came and took Chloe..it was like ok Davis..yh u have powers and all..but u taking Chloe won't make her become urs! I seriously thought that Chloe might ditch Jimmy tho right before the wedding! I knowww..Chlimmy are the cutest thing!..even I thought Chloe would run from the altar..but I guess not..

Haha..Oliver Queen shirtless = *faint*...they've got the scene where he was shirtless in the season 8 title song..so we get to see him again and again in every epi! loool! :P OMG YEAHH..I was soo glad, I was like "godd bless the opening credit makers!"

I knoww Krupa! I was like NOOOOOO! Why did Lana have to comeee back! Arghh! If she had come 2 mins later Clois would have kissed and then she could have seen them kissingg!..and then she would have run off..lool! so yhh..Im hating on Lana too! yeaa, really..2 MINUTES!..gosh dang it..twoo moree minutes & we would be soo happily blissful. I totally loved how Chloe told him to stop hurting Lois & see that she likes him..

Edited by -Krupa- - 15 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Krupa-

^i didn't think she had a major role in s7, all she did was come back from China & start the Isis Foundation..nothing elsee that was majorly important..but I totally loved when Lana got Clarks power..and they..did it, & Chloe comes in saying there were some giant earthquake type things & they were like it was probably them..haha..it was soo funny! Thats soo truee..she just came back from China, set up the Isis foundation and then she went into the freaky coma thingyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..LMAO! That epi was hilariousssssssss!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..esp when they were like that was probably us!..too funnyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Krupa- thumbnail

^ OMG, I knowww..grrr, Lana needs to be like affected with kryptonite or something!..AHHHH..i swear that just about every person in SMV is a Clois fan..except for Lana..& obviously, Chlimmy are the most loyal fans!..haha

haha, I love the title songs too, i think what they did after s4(i think)..was really cool..but you know Tom's part looks sorta weird, like he's some big offical police guy or something..i loved lana's onee the best...you know what scene we do need, you know the one way back from the first ep, where he's tied to the fence & lana's necklace was there so he couldn't doo anything(yeahhh, the shirtless onee=D)..that onee.

okay, so i feel like we need Tess talk..does anyone think its weird they just sorta replaced Lex with her..thats soo awkward..but I think I could totally ship Oliver/Tess..they were soo cute back in island ep..haha, rmr him talking to the leech, "okay okay, you win"*puts the leech down*..i can't believe he considered eating it..ewww!

burberryx thumbnail
episode 14 was so sad..even u r not a clana fan u will cry or feel sad at least..unless u dont hav feelings..clana 😭 they didnt break up cuz of cheating on each other or not loving each other..they love each other for life..but i dont wanna give out the spoilers..the reason they broke up..its so heartbreaking but i knew they had to break up..cuz of lois..she is goin to be with clark in the future 🀒 clark will never forget lana cuz lana is his first love..u juz dont forget ur 1st love no matter who u sleep with later on..lolz.
-Krupa- thumbnail
^ i actually disagree with that statement.."you never forget you're first love"..I don't think you forget any of your loves, its not like its a race or something..

but yeaa, the ending was soo sad, it was hurting him soo sad but he still went up to her..

I'm so glad though now..Clois finally gets their shot..

plus..random comment : i love kristen's new hairdstylee..its cutee..

another random thing..did any of you see the here fir casting in smallvilee...haha i cracked up..i seriously didn't think online casting happened..=)
burberryx thumbnail
who mentioned bout race? thats for u..but as i know for everyone..u never forget ur 1st love..cuz its 1st..the rest is the rest..even clark said in few episodes back..he cant forget his 1st love..something bout starting up a new relationship with someone new is nothing like ur 1st love..this convo was with jimmy..

yeah it was so sad..it was so hurting for both of them..the last scene was beautiful..i will always love them..my fav couple..no one can replace clana

i didnt see the casting..why wat happened?
-Krupa- thumbnail

^i mean its not like its a race for 1st love, 2nd love...love is just love...

okayy another random thing : did anyone like clark/alicia..i was rooting for them, they were soo adorablee..its soo sad she died though!

i dunoo..it was just a pic of Tom & had the works Smallville Casting Now plastered on it..

burberryx thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Krupa-

^i mean its not like its a race for 1st love, 2nd love...love is just love...

okayy another random thing : did anyone like clark/alicia..i was rooting for them, they were soo adorablee..its soo sad she died though!

i dunoo..it was just a pic of Tom & had the works Smallville Casting Now plastered on it..

ok but i dunno how to explain to u..i know its not race..but 1st is different thts wat im saying..

..cant remember who is alicia? is it the one from different planet? i never liked anyone else but lana with clark lolz

cant remember bout that..where u saw it?
Edited by burberryx - 15 years ago
-Krupa- thumbnail
^i'll post a screencap next time i see it..

Alicia's the one that can teleport..she saved Clark in the elevetor..she dies because this one guy hung her from the ceiling..Clark felt like he could be open with her & didn't have to hide..she's the one that told Chloe about clark's secret..

oohh..that reminds mee..Kara should totally make a come-back..it was nice to see Clark with family again..