Poll Question :

what should happen to her?

Poll Choice
make her die!!- get her off the show!!
get together with clark.....
get together with oliver.....
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
oh that alicia..yeah cuz she's different like him..
kara i love her..yeah she should come back.i feel for clark..everyone left him...but she's not signed for season 8 i think..juz like lana

oh lol i didnt know the casting was on IF haha..thats funny
mee too Kara was awesomee..she's soo pretty..though everytime i look at her, i feel like i know her from somewhere..

haha..i just thought i was funny..soo i posted itt!

I watched the last epi and cried!! It was so hard not especially the ending when they couldnt be near each other and he was in pain when he kissed her and she was telling him 2 stay away from her. Im a huge clois fan but I did like lana and clark together in the previous seasons but now watching clois 2gether in this season lana and clark seem so far in the past if uno what i mean. I sound so philosophical lol.

I am loving this season tho esp with clois scenes - i hate it when lois is not in the episodes lol shes so funny lol

Yea i like Kara but i didnt watch the last season properly. Can somebody tell me how clark and lex stopped being friends and became enemies?

Final message Oliver is so hot!!!!!!! and of course Clark is 2 lol

clark & lex stopped being friends WAY back..in like s4 i think..

i knoww..i get mad when there's no Lois..she's soo funny!

lol - shes in the next 1 yea? im looking 4ward 2 it!

I know its in the previous seasons but do u know y?
i can't remember exactly why..but i think it was all about lex keep on trying to figure out his secret..
oh ok but i felt bad 4 lex - cause he did have clarks best interests at heart and u cud tell in the intial epis but clark never told him the truth so it drove him away
^yeaa..but then again he was always his enemy..soo i guess it would be hard to be friends with someone who you know will end up hurting you..
i want lana to just leave ... i havent watched the last few episodes but i think she is not there anymore in the show now dat its season 8. I so want lois and clark to get together. Lois's character is so gr8.