YRKKH 27th Jan 09 - Written/Video Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI
WRITTEN UPDATE - JANUARY 27th 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by Nipun97)

Hey guys! It's Payal again with today's update πŸ˜ƒ
Well.. I went to the ortho-dentist yesterday... and didn't get my braces off. *sigh* hopefully I will in March now. Well. Anyways... heres today's update. Sorry for any mistakes.

TODAY
Akshara and Varsha walk down the stairs to the Rangor Pooja. Badi Ma is doing the Aarthi. All the ladies are at the pooja. After the Pooja. All the ladies take thier idols and walk together out the door and to the festivities. Everyone is happy. Akshara is smiling and Badi Ma watches her. All the ladies walk to the lake. (WOw its huge! I've never seen any Rangor festivities before πŸ˜ƒ) Varsha asks Akshara to tell her what she's hiding. Akshara says theres nothing to say. Akshara and Varsha sit down. Varsha says if there isn't anything to say then why are you getting shy every second and smiling to yourself? Akshara says its because she's really happy. Varsha says no one knows whats on your mind. She asks Akshara what happened to her yesterday and why she wasn't talking to her properly, what happened to me? Akshara says "not yesterday... the day before. I saw you and Shaurya Dadu on the terris yesterday" Varsha looks shocked and scared. VArsha says "I was about to tell you but.." Akshara finishes "but you didn't" Akshara says that she was really mad but then she realized that she wasn't mad because Varsha didn't tell her she was mad because she was mad at herself." Akshara and Varsha laugh and talk about Varsha and Shaurya. Akshara says that this will be a secret. Akshara starts teasing Varsha.
Badi Ma and ST are talking. ST says that she will find a perfect boy for Akshara once she says yes.
The women put Dia's in the lake.

Akshara and Varsha are home. They talk about Akshara's soul mate. Akshara says she will find her own soul mate. Badi Ma calls Akshara. Varsha and Akshara go. Daadi tells badi ma and choti ma to hurrt up. Daadi asks Badi ma if she has a sindoor dani. Badi ma says she doesn't... theres one that she saved for Akshara's marrige. Badi Ma tells akshara to go get it. Akshara goes to badi ma's chest and opens it. She opens the silver box inside and takes out the sindoor dani. Shes about to close the chest but she sees lots of sari's in it. She smiles shyly.

BREAK

Akshara brings the sinoor dani to Badi Ma. Akshara says "you've kept so many sari's for me.. but you haven't asked what colours I like and this sinoor dani.. was for me right? But now you'll have to get another one for me" Everyone is happy. Badi ma says "this means? you've agreed?" Akshara smiles shyly. Daadi says yes, your daughter has agreed. Everyone is happy. Akshara gets shy and embaressed and runs away while everyone laughs.

Dhaniya is washing the car. Dhaniya looks on. Dhaniya calls Bhola. She says "A girl is calling you and your looking around" Bhola and Dhaniya argue again.

Akshara is drying her hair. She sees herself in the mirror. She starts talking to herself about marrige. Daadi comes in. Akshara laughs nervously. Daadi teases Akshara and they hug. Daadi Akshara ki Nazar uthar thi hai. Anshu comes in. Anshu says "Daadi Meri bhi Nazar utharo na!" Daadi does. Askshara laughs. Anshu tells Daadi to come. Everyone is waiting for her.

BREAK

Akshara, Daadi and Anshu and everyone comes downstairs. A guy comes in. Badi Ma asks if he brought the photos. Akshara looks on nervously. Badi Ma and choti ma look at them and then give them to akshara's dad. Who gives them to Omi Kaka. Choti Ma gives some pictures to Daadi. Akshara looks nervous. Daadi says the photo's of Akshara came out beautiful. Anshu grabs the pictures and runs off. Akshara runs behind him. Akshara finally grabs Anshu and takes the pictures. Akshara looks at the photos and grins.Akshara hears a voice. She turns the corner to see Shaurya there talking on the phone. He says "then stop them! tell them you don't want to get married right now. look, don't cry like that Varsha. You know me. We've talked about this. Make your mom understand. please? I don't know how long. Not until Akshara gets married. Akshara looks worried. The episode ends on her face.

PRECAP
Akshara, Varsha and Varsha's mom is there. Varsha's mom is crying. A girl's badnami spreads like fire. Who will marry you know Varsha?! Tell me!

THIS UPDATE IS FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS ONLY. DO NOT COPY THIS TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE.

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Job Done, Thank you ..

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
excellent update darlingπŸ‘thank u very muchπŸ˜ƒ
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thank you guys 😳 and no problem πŸ˜ƒ
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx bunches for the wonderful update Payal! 😊

Wow... I'm really happy for Akshara! She has finally agreed! && I'm also happy that she has forgave Varsha. I love their friendship. 😳

Now I'm just worried for Varsha. I wonder what happend and why her mother said she is "badnaam"! Hopefully our Shaurya comes to her rescue!

Anyways... I'm loving the story so far! It's great! Thanx again! 😊

-aisha
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
awesome update
thank sooo much
.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Thank you Payal for the amazing update!! mwah x
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankx,πŸ˜ƒ Payal...very nice1..haven't saw u 4 too long!!