YRKKH 28th Jan 2009 - Written Update/Video

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Update

For 28th January 2009 (Episode 13)

Video Update - nipun97

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1117601

Written update

Hey Guys....🤗Hope all is well....Oooops Sorry its a bit late.
My Grandparents are going to Holiday for 6 months to India and We have thrown them a
Partyyyy.... It madness downstairs. There are like 80 merry Punjabi's in my
living room..singing and dancing.. hehe. 😆
Thank you once again for commenting and pressing the 'Thank You' Button.
So Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any...
Anyway I hope you enjoy the update.

Recap
They summerize yesterday's episode (Commentary not done by Ragini...)

Today

Akshara walks down the stairs straight to Badi Maa. 'Maa..I'm going to Varsha's house, I 'll get to college from there.Should I go?' Badi Maa happily send her. As Akshara is on her way out , Shankari Tai (ST) walks though the door. They both glance at each other and Smile. Badi Maa sends Anshuman to go and get someone. ST questions Badi Maa about where Akshara had gone. Badi replies college...At this ST replies, ' What is she going to do after studying Badi Bahu'. Badi Maa looks upset at the remark made. She looks down at Vish. Omi and Choti Maa look ata each other is disbelieve at what ST had said. ST sits down. To break the silence Badi Maa hands ST photos of Akshara. ST looks at them and replies ' Ohhh...What beautiful pictures of the girl'.
As she is saying this Shaurya comes down the stairs. Vish sees this and stands up, shortly followed by Omi. 'Ok then, we will leave', says Vish. Badi Maa asks him to stay as they are talking about there daughters wedding and she can't decided anything without him. Vish agrees to stay and sits back down. ST looking at photos, and out loud decides whom she will send the photos too. Badi Maa and Omi smile. Bechara Shaurya stands behind them getting bored . ST looks at everyones happy faces. Then she asks Vish what kind of Son-in-law would he like. He replies one that is from a good family, culutured and will keep Akshara happy. ST boost about how good she is when it comes to match making. Shaurya whom has been becoming more and more impatient suggests to Vish that he stays as it seems like this may take awhile and tells him about the meeting.Vish nods. Badi Maa asks him to stay as they will be looking at guys photos. He reponds,' What will i do after looking at the photos'.  Badi tries to plea with him to stay. ST buts in,' Just wait and watch when I bring around photos of girls for him'. Badi Laughs. ST asks Badi about Akshara's friend but she can't remeber her name. Shaurya looks worried. 'who Varsha?' answers Badi. 'Yes Varsha, I am her match maker too. Today the boys side are coming to see her. He is such a great guy and from such a great family. Lets says the Rishta is done.' Camera vooms up of Shaurya worried expression.

'Akshara, every since maa found out about that they were making wedding plans for you,
she has began to think of mine', explains Varsha as they are walking out of her house. Akshara asks her whether she has told Shaurya. Varsha explains that Shaurya won't talk about them until your wedding is over with. She tells her home ST turns up with photo's. Akshara has a bright idea and tells Varsha to reject the boys that come to see her and the ones you don't reject I will. Akshara Laughs. Varsha gets angry. ' Here I'm dying and your making jokes', replies Varsha. Akshara says sorry and explains that they should leave as they have a history lecture.Varsha tells her that she doesn't feel like going, she explains that she is worried that they wedding will be fixed today. Varsha gets tear full.

In the car, Varsha gives Bola directions. Eventually Bola asks her where she wants to go as he is getting confused. Akshara asks Varsha they same question. Varsha still abit emotion replies that she doesn't know. Akshara tells Bola to take them to teh ice cream stand.

Akshara buys two ice creams and joins Varsha on the bench. Akshara hands on to her but Varsha doesn't accept it. Akshara explains to her that she skipped school just for her and that she would like her to smile for her. Varsha with her eyes filled with tears replies' I will get married to someone eles and the one I love ....'. Akshara tells her that she will talk to Shaurya. She explains that if the guy doesn't like her the the wedding won't take place. Varsha confused replies that she doesn't understand. Akshara tells her that it is all in her hands. Akshara tels Varsha to eat the ice cream.

At the home. Dhaniya is outside with Gopi dadi. Dhaniya is tying up something to the pole.Dadi comes in calling Dhaniya and Gopi Dadi. Gopi Dadi recalls the past about Dadi's Husband. Dadi reminds Dhaniya that she need to go and make the food. Dhaniya runs into the kitchen. Badi Maa asks her what she is making. Dhaniya replies potatoa fritters as they are Shaurya favourite. Badi tells her that she won't be making them....Akshar arrives all happy and hugs Dadi. She is about to tell her about her day when Choti tells her to wash her hands as Badi has called her in the kitchen.
Badi arrives and tells her that she will be making them, after all she should be able to and that she shopuld never give her saas the chance to have ago and at her. Dadi gets shocked,' when did i say anything to your mum'. Badi explains that not all saas's are they same. They laugh for a while about Husbands and then  Badi takes Akshara into the Kitchen.

Break

Akshara is in the kitchen chooping potatoes. Badi talks to her about family life and Husbands and wivies relationships. Akshara tells her that she understands. Badi laughs and tells her i she understood she would cut the potatoes that badly. Dhaniya laughs. Badi tells her to stop laughing and tells Akshara that she will show her. She goes on to say that this is what every family wants a girl that can do all this and that they will like her. ' What would happen if they didn't like me' innocently asks Akshara. Badi gets angry and tells her not to say that again, she taps her on the head and laughs. She leaves. Akshara asks the same question to Dhaniya and Dhaniya respnds the same. ' Once a Rishta breaks its becomes a stigma on the girl. And then no one agress to marry the girl. Once a rishta breaks everyone blams the girl'. Akshara remebres the conversations he had with Varsha and she runs off telling Dhaniya to sort everything out.

Meanwhile at Varsha house the Boys family have arrived. Akshara walks in holding a tray. Varsha's mum intorduces her to the family. They all look at her. The Boy's mum suggests that Varsha and the Boy go and have a chat. Varsha looks worried. Akshara on the other hand is in the car ...praying that Varsha won't say anything. She tells Bola to drive faster.
'I did to tell you something....' says Varsha.
They show another clips of Akshara in the car praying that she won't say anything.
Varsha tells him that she is in love with someone and don't want to marry him. The guy looks confused and asks her why didn't she tell her mother. Varsha tells her that he will have to tell them that he has to tell her. He is still confused. Varsha explains that if she tell her mother she will die. Varsha starts crying. He tells her he doesn't understand. She begs him. He tells he to stop crying. He tells her that he will do something.

Break

Varsha walks back into her hose without the Guy.  Akshara approuches in the car and runs in. Inside she catched up with Varsha and asks her whether she had said somthing. Varsha is about to tell her when the shouting of the Boy's Mum cuts in. Varsha mum asks her why. The boy's father is also angry. Varsha's mum asks again. But the Boy's mum is too angry and tells her to ask her daughter. They all storm out of the house. Followed by Varsha's mum who is trying to stop her.

V's Mum questions Varsha. And she breaks down telling her that her Rishta has broken and that when a girl has been deframed no one will want to marry her. V's Mum shakes her and asks her 'Who will marry you now?' . She walks off crying. Varsha turns to Akshara and says that she told her it was up to her and that its only her relationship which has broken. Akshara is also crying now.
Varsha asks her whether her mum will accepted her. Akshara is thinking when the words thet Dhaniya spoke is repeated. Akshara looks at Varsha and then runs off.

The End 

Pre- Cap
ST is speaking about Varsha. Badi Maa explains that Varsha is not like this.
Akshara and Varsha hear what they are talking about.

Moment Of the Day
Today was an emotional episode for both Varsha and Akshara.
For me the moment of the day was when they went for Ice- Cream.
This scene hightlights how beautiful and innocent both Varsha and Akshara are.

THIS UPDATE IS FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS ONLY. DO NOT COPY THIS TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE.

Well I hope you enjoyed the update!!
Love Simmie x x x x
Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the wonderful update Simmie! 😊
The little kitties are cute! Nice theme as well. 😳

Lolz poor Shaurya was looking very uneasy and worried in the scene when ST talks about Varsha's rishta... but he looked so adorable.
I feel very bad and sorry for Varsha though. She's unable to do anything on her side... and Shaurya isn't really helping either.  
I hope things get sorted out quickly. I wanna see ShaVa together again.
And tomorrow is going to be an episode full of drama since Akshara's mother finds out about Varsha's rejection.
&& finally... I also loved the ice-cream scene between Varsha&Akshara. Love their friendship... they always try to make the other happy. It's so cute and pure. 😊

Thanx again!

-aisha
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u and ur update is awesome.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

akshara was really looking very pretty in the photos

it was silly of varsha to reveal it all
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u for giving us an awesome update dear.