•  
Poll Question :

which was better ?

Poll Choice
the book
the movie
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
guys happened to catch twilight this week but well was kinda disapponited by the whole way the thing was handled

i m not tryin to disappoint any1 here but being a huge fan of d series well kinda had a lot of expectations from the movie but sadly it didnt live up to the hype

so much was edited ( i know it happens with a book to movie adaption )

but well i think the harry potter series was executed so much better then this
they tried to keep it as real as stick 2 d book as much as possible

here sadly a lot f things were taken away also some things were shown just like that

like the cullens cooking 4 bella tht never happened in the book

n situations altered too like Edward Bella first kiss after her first flight with him here he just comes to her window n they kiss

plus the thing we have kinda always loved in the book as well as dedicated siggy & avis' twas not even mentioned once in the movie - edward's crooked smile or the fact tht bella describes him the most by -  he dazzles her none of it not one

the book kinda grows on you however the same cant be said abt the movie

it just doesn't connect it's like its all happening in a very hasty pace to wrap up things asap

rob looks the part all right with his debonair sophistication

but he needs to loosen up a bit he's a bit frigid sometimes too wooden but thts probably d director's fault who just doesnt seem up 2 d task as in harry potter even in a minuscule part of Cedric he was amazing 

Kirsten well d less said d better she's not what i had in mind but she's OK

just wanna know is it just me or the majority feels the same way
Edited by aahana86 - 15 years ago
i think the books are always better than the movies
Ofcourse,the book....
movie was not that bad..but the best scenes were not included..and thats sad=[
without any doubt the book
the buk was betta

but the film was good...lyked sum of the new scenes they added bt sumtyms dissapointed they missed out sum scenes...the edward in the sun bit was sooo bad..culd hav been millions of tyms betta...he luked lyk he was sweatin rather than diamonds

i disagree with hp bit...hp (movie) is the worst adaption i've seen..cant stand 2 watch it

I liked the twilight book better than the movie. I was a bit disappointed when i saw the movie, some parts werent even in the movie, like the heart beat thing in the hospital.BUt i still enjoyed the movie, but the book was more detailed.........

The books are always better compared to the movie.

-Esha

Always the book!😃
Though Kris n Rob did an awesome job.
definitely the book
the movie was a pretty good attempt, but i found the book to be much much better., it truly captured the emotions 
definitely the book...i mean the movie was good but not as good as the book.
the movie failed to  portray the depth of feelingssss.. boooks are alwayss betterrrrr thou...!!!