.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Update
For 29th January 2009 (Episode 14)

Video Update - nipun97
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1118230

Written Update
Hey Guys... today's episode was really slow paced and it left alot for
the auidence to work out. I really felt bad for Varsha and I wish Shaurya would have

told everyone the truth about the early.
I hope that my updates will be as good as hers. So Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any....Anyway I hope you enjoy the update.

Recap
They summerize yesterday's episode (Commentary not done by Ragini...)

Today

' After all where did Akshara go? Didn't she tell you anthing?' Badi Maa questions Dhaniya. Dhaniya replies,' Oh Badi Maa, if only your daughter would give someone a moment to ask, she just dissapears'.Dhaniya switches on a light. Badi goes on to talk abot how worried she is when she notices a shadow. 'Akshara! Where did you go? atleast you could have told us..I thought you were in the kitchen making food But then...' A light switches on, to reveal that Akshara is standing there crying. 'Akshara are you crying?', Badi says as she touches her face. Akshara hugs Badi and starts crying loudly. Badi asks repeatedly whats wrong. Bola arrives shortly after her. Badi looks at him and  Bola replies,' Akshara Didi said she wanted to go to Varsha's house, there were people there....' Shaurya arrives. ' Then I don't know what happened, Akshara returned and said she wanted to go home, and i brought her'. Shaurya looks worried. Badi tells her to calm down. She tells Akshara to tell her the truth about what happened. She assumes Varsha and Akshara broke up. Akshara tears up again and runs off. The camera vooms up on Shaurya.

In the morining. Shaurya is standing on the terrace feeding the birds. When Bola asks him whether he is going to work as the car is ready. Shaurya replies, ' Tell him I will come late'. Bola turns and asks him whether he should come back for him. Shaurya annoyed tells him that he will come. As Bola leaves Akshara arrives. She is about to talk to him when Dhaniya runs in all exicted holding a book. Dhaniya tells her that she was looking for her for ages and then drags her to the bench. She tells her that the book she is hold is Shankari Tai's and she got it from Badi Maa room. Akshara gets angry and tells her that they will think she sent her to get the book full of guys pics. Dhaniya reassures her and tells her that all the women are waiting eagerly for the Tailor/ Sari selling Man. Dhaniya opens the book and tells Akshara to look. Akshara tells her that she doesn't feel right about doing this and the one that mum and dad will be fine for her.Dhaniya agree ' All I want....(camera cuts to Shaurya who looks like he is listening).... Just not me but every girl wants her soon to be husband will stick by her though it all and won't leave her side even if everyone else will (cuts to Shaurya) .... The promises he makes he keep,' says Akshara. Hearing this Shaurya gets upset and puts the bird feed down and walks off. Suddenly Akshara tells Dhaniya to get up as they are going to Varsha's house.

At Varsha's House in her bedroom. ' No I can't go out with you, especially after what happened yesterday, Maa isn't letting me leave the house,' explains Varsha to Akshara replies,' Ok you can't go out but you can go college.....' . Varsha's Mum cut's in, 'NO! Varsha will not go college....(Varsha and Akshara stand up an walk towards her)....Did you hear me?. Akshara who looks scared and replies that she will miss her  classes. Varsha's mum reinforces it again and says that the boy's side don't like gives who have study too much there for she won't be going to college. 'Today Varsha won't leave the house!......' Akshara cuts it,' Not even to my house?....(Varsha's mum looks at her)... after all you used to say that my house is her..' asks Akshara. Varsha's Mum gets worried and asks her what will her mum think. Dhaniya cuts in and tells her that Badi Maa sent them as the Sari Man/Tailor was at there house and she told them to get Varsha.

Meanwhile at Akshara's house. The Sari man is siyying showing the women sari's. He keeps showing Badi sari's and she rejects a few. Dadi turns up at the joking about the way he keeps complimenting everyone. He laugh at gives her a statue and starts talking about a temple near the Ganga. As he starts showing Dadi a sari .... ST voice is heard. The Sari Man looks worried.

Break

ST walks and greets everyone. She sits down with the ladies and starts looking at the sari's. ST tells Dadi not to fall for the Sari Man's sweet talk as he confuses you and ends up selling you rubbish. Choti tells her that it was great she came. ST laughs and asks them to her what he has been showing them. He laughs and makes a joke out of the words she uses and the fact that she can be rude. Badi tells Sari Man to show her a sari for ST for Akshara's wedding. ST reminds them that she will get sari's and gold after Akshara's wedding. Some random Aunty makes a point that she has fixed many weddings this year therefore she will recieve many sari's. ' But where? This time the love of marriage is cold. I thought that Akshara's friend, Varsha that she would get married, The boy I found was perfect, but where she told the guy to say he didn't what to marry her, The boys mum made a scene and don't ask,' explains ST. Badi maa replies,' But why did she do that...?' As Badi asks the question Shuarya arrives.'  How do I know Badi Bahu, there is probably a guy involved...(cuts to shaurya)...She studies in college...I told you college is no good', replies ST.
'Varsha is not like that.' explains Badi. As she says this Akshara ,Varsha and Dhaniya arrive.  ' Oh what do you know Badi Bahu, you can never tell who they have hidden...(cuts to varsha)....I'm telling you keep Akshara away from that girl (cuts to Akshara and Varsha who is crying)....Your daughter is innocent you never know by staying around her she might change...(camera cuts to Shaurya)....Her mum didn't bring her up right'. Dadi cuts in,'Stop it ST...You are so bitter. Don't you feel bad talking about someones daughter like that. Didn't you even consider the fact that what with alot of strenghth her widow mother brought her up...(camera cuts to Varsha)....and about values we brougt her up....' Dadi stops as she notices Varsha crying.  Everyone turns around to look. Varsha looks up at Shaurya abd runs off crying follwed by Akshara and Dadi slowly after. Dhaniya shouts at ST that she is horrible and that she shouldn't have said things like that. ST replies that it must be true and if anyone would know it would be Akshara. Badi explains thath Akshara doen't know anything.

Break

In Akshara's room. Akshara tries to calm Varsha down and explains that Shaurya is not bad but he beeds time and that he will do something soon. Varsha cries and explains she doesn't care about herself but she cared for her mum. Dadi walks in and gives them a speech about the ways of the world.  Dadi tells her to calm down and that there is nothing wrong with her. Then Dadi in an rhetorical way' you didn't ask him to say no did you?'. Akshara and Varsha look at each other and at Dadi. Dadi is about to walk off when Varsha stops her and Akshara tells her that Varsha did tell the guy to say no. Dadi looks shocked. Dadi locks the door. Downstairs Shaurya is pacing when Gopi Dadi goes up to her. He asks her what Dadi is talking to Akshara and Varsha about. Gopi Dadi explains that Varsha is upset and they are talking about that.  He walks off. Dadi opens the door and walks out leaving Varsha and Akshara.

In Vish and Badi's bedroom, Vish is reading when Badi tell him that ST had come. She brings to explain the things ST was saying about Varsha and she is worried that people will think that Akshara is the same as Varsha and her are always together. Vish tells her to calm down as they know that she isn't like that and that she should stop thinking like that. Badi agrees but tells him she is worried. Vish explains that people will always way talk and tells her that why we should keep them in line.

In Akshara's room. Varsha cries at the fact that they told Dadi and her and Shaurya's relationship yet Dadi said nothing and walked off. Akshara explains that she mught be shocked but her and Shaurya. Varsha explains that she is worried that when the word gets out what will happen. Akshara tries to calm her down. But Varsha replies that she knows her family won't execpted her and they won't accepted that Shaurya will have an arranged maariage.

The End

Pre - Cap
Vish tells Shaurya that an love marriage won't take place and the person he will
marry will be up to them.

Moment Of the Day
For me the moment of the day was when Dhaniya gave ST a piece of her
mind. Dhaniya you rock!!!

THIS UPDATE IS FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS ONLY. DO NOT COPY THIS TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE.
Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much sweety :))
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Update yet again Simmie! Loved it! 😃
Thank you.

I feel bad for Varsha too... she's bearing so much pain and Shaurya is still quite confused on how to react. I hope he supports her soon-- and very soon!
Tomorrow's precap is interesting! I'm happy Shaurya confesses his love for Varsha... but I doubt whether the family will accept their relationship. 😒

Anyways I'm very happy Dadi found out... and I hope with all my heart that she supports ShaVa. She looked quite angry and shocked when she left the room.

-aisha
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thank you so much Simmie! 😃
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Thanks for the update..it was really pretty!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I dont like sharya the way he is behaving
doesnt have courage to tell to any one