Posted: 15 years ago
Dance India Dance Helpdesk 😊
Please post all questions/queries here!

Edited by -anonymous- - 14 years ago
Does anyone know what is the song that the 2nd contestant dances on in the February 14th episode..he came after Prince...please help..i really like this song! Thank you so much. =)
Originally posted by khalbali

Does anyone know what is the song that the 2nd contestant dances on in the February 14th episode..he came after Prince...please help..i really like this song! Thank you so much. =)

Tanvi? She danced to Dhoom Tana from Om Shanti Om and was after Prince.
If not her, then the next person was her friend who danced to Maahiya from Awarapan.
No..it wasn't that one. It was very similar to the song Kaise Mukhde Se nazarey hataoon from the movie English Babu Desi Mem...but the singer is a male and it sounds kind of Punjabi-ish..😊
Is this the song danced by Prince friend Jigar. I guess its a Punjabi mix, if I am not mistaken its Tere Jeha Hor Disda by Bally Sagoo.Edited by desicrowd - 15 years ago
can some1 pls tell me who the girl was who wore a black dress... she was very angry because of her turn being later...where was she from and what is her name?
isnt ghouse look like harshad chopra????...😛

ghouse is too  goooooooood😳
Originally posted by khansk

can some1 pls tell me who the girl was who wore a black dress... she was very angry because of her turn being later...where was she from and what is her name?

Ruchi...i cant remember where she was from
Originally posted by desicrowd

Is this the song danced by Prince friend Jigar. I guess its a Punjabi mix, if I am not mistaken its Tere Jeha Hor Disda by Bally Sagoo.

yep...it is..by Bally Sagoo and Rishi Rich
i know that what i am going to ask isnt part of this show but can you tell me what movies song is very happy in my heart dil chance mare re from