Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

DOTW Howdo you feel about this dancing show?closed

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome Friends

1.How do you feel about yet another dancing show after the success of rock and roll family and ek se badhkar ek and ek se badhkar ek CPBD?

2. Do you know mithun chakrovarty yester year's disco dancer?

3. Do you think he will be a  great mentor and judge for today's generation?

4. How likely you will watch this show after first 2 episodes?

5. How do you feel about jay bhanushali as a host after he proved himself as a  promising dancer? do you think he will be as good a host as he is dancer?

IF dev team
Edited by ramas - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
i am excited about the show, i like the format..it's gharana again which is great.
and i am eager to see the jdges , they seem fresh..and not same farah,saroj , mallaika who we see in every other dance show.

This is a new trio, and as for Mithun, i"ll have to hold my opinion on it..i hope he doesn't turn out to be living in 70's.
ramas thumbnail
[QUOTE=piya_y116]i am excited about the show, i like the format..it's gharana again which is great.
and i am eager to see the jdges , they seem fresh..and not same farah,saroj , mallaika who we see in every other dance show.

This is a new trio, and as for Mithun, i"ll have to hold my opinion on it..i hope he doesn't turn out to be living in 70's.
[/QUOtE]  I too am all for new judges. i am tired of listening to similar comments ffrom same judges. this will be fresh at least.
I am sure mithun is active in movies so he is in and around the newest tredn. also i enjoyed his performance in OSO in the song dekho .
Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well am pretty excited about it..am a big fan of all indian reality shows..
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am also really excited about this show. I had been eagerly waiting for it ever since I saw the ads. I like both the hosts. I have however never heard of the judges before.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The ads of the show look promising. Dancing styles always fascinate me Its Friday night family TV time for us. Well there are two cover versions of Jimmy and Disco Dancer inspired Devo to make a comeback - needless to say that Mithunda is a star of the disco generation. Disco will never die.

So far Jay is Ok. I think he will improve as he goes on. He grew on me during Jhalak.

Most importantly I am hoping to see Indian Cossacks. No one can dance like the Cossacks can. Forget street dancing and hip hop, don't let anyone tell you its not original or traditional - for the Ukranians are the original masters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dNyBN8wZ7E

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'm very excited about the show...I love dance shows. I have seen the adds and it seems very interesting and good. I will def watch this show with my family.

I love the selection of the judges..it's fresh and it unique. so I just can't wait to see the first episode

-Ami- thumbnail

I'm very excited for this dance show..I had been very hyper about it in my home for the past few days..I actually had a countdown for it..😆 But anways, I'm very excited for the show..

I don't really know Mithunda..Have a bit of him...not much though..But from my parents, I've heard a lot about him so far. I think he'll be a good mentor/judge for the contestants..

I'm going to watch the whole show! One of the reasons is Jay, and then the other reason is, that if I start watching a reality show, I always finish it..

I'm guessing Jay will be a really good host..He's started out as a good host so far in yesterday's episode..And hopefully he will improve as the show will go on..And I bet that just like he's proved that hes a great dancer, he'll prove that to be a host too..
ramas thumbnail
Originally posted by: divz_fan

Well am pretty excited about it..am a big fan of all indian reality shows..

i think lots of us are. let us see how eexciting this show becomes.
it is a relief from all those rona dhona of serail.😆😃
blueblue3 thumbnail
The concept of this show is same as So you think you can dance but I am loving it so far. There wasn't actually a good dance show for regular people besides boogie woogie so I definitely hope this show does well. So far I am impressed & really, its great to see all 3 judges who actually know dance unlike the other reality shows.