Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 30th Dec 09 - Written/Video Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR DECEMBER 30th 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (By Nipun97)

Hey Guys! Its Payal! I'm updating for Simmie today πŸ˜ƒ
I'm going to see Inkheart today! woot! I wanted to see Slumdog Millionaire.. maybe next time I guess.
Well hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes!

TODAY

VArsha and Akshara and in Akshara's room. They look worried. Akshara says "I think I'll have to do something, Varsha come with me" Akshara takes Varsha's hand and leads her away while Varsha asks where they're going.

Shaurya is bouncing a soccerball up and down on the balcony while thinking of ST's words. Akshara comes in leading Varsha behind her. Shaurya throws the ball and almost hits them. Shaurya says sorry, he asks if they are hurt. Akshara says someone is hurt. Akshara tells Shaurya "Do you remember the stories that Daadi use to tell us about the prince who took his princess away with him infront of everyone? But today Im scared... what if that doesn't happen today?" Akshara tells Shaurya that her friend here is fighting with the world. But the one she is fighting for is too scared to say anything. Akshara tells him "If you think this is wrong... bring her justice. She puts Varsha's hand in Shauryas. Akshara leaves while Varsha and Shaurya look on.

Akshara is walking along in the hallway. She stops and puts her back against the wall. Choti Ma and Dhaniya come. They ask what she;s doing there. Choti Ma tells Akshara to come and look at Sari's with her. She takes Akshara's hand. Daadi comes. Choti Ma tells Daadi to come with her to look at Saris too. Daadi says not now. Choti Ma says okay and she and Dhaniya leave, Choti Ma tells Akshara to come. Daadi and Akshara look at each other helplessly. Akshara leaves to follow Choti Ma. Daadi looks on sadly.

Shaurya and Varsha are on the Balcony. Shaurya says "I know that the problem your in now is because of me..." Shaurya apologizes and VArsha tells him that it wasn't his fault.. maybe they were never meant to be... after talking to Daadi she knows that no one will even accept our relationship. Shaurya asks Varsha "You told Daadi?! What did she say?" Varsha says she didn't say anything but she understands her silent words. Varsha says it would be good if they forget each other. Shaurya says no, he didn't make a joke out of this. He says he loves Varsha a lot, he will not leave her alone. "But then what will you do Shaurya?" Daadi comes from behind them. She asks what he will tell his father.

Choti Ma, Dhaniya and Akshara come to Badi Ma's room. Choti Ma says she brought the sari's. Akshara's dad says there not use for him there. He will go look at his album outside. He leaves.
Badi Ma, Choti Ma, Dhaniya and Akshara sit on the bed and look at the saris. Gopi Dadi comes in. They pick out Saris. Daadi comes in with Shaurya and Varsha. She says "Your choosing Sari's for everyone... why don't you pick out a Sari for your bahu?" Akshara looks at daadi with a shocked expression. Badi Ma Says "For my bahu?" Daadi says "yes, Shaurya's to be wife". Badi Ma picks out a Sari. Akshara takes the sari and goes up with Varsha and holds up the sari to her. She says "mom? look how my bhabhi is looking." Badi Ma is shocked.

Badi Ma yells "Akshara!" Daadi says "Akshara isn't saying anything wrong, ask Shaurya" Badi Ma goes up to Shaurya and questions him. Shaurya nods. Badi Ma is shocked. Akshara's dad is at the door. He heard everything. Everyone looks scared. Gopi Dadi and Dhaniya leave. Akshara's dad says "Maybe Shaurya need to tell us something" Everyone leaves. Badi Ma tries to say something but Akshara's dad stops and says "Alone". Badi Ma leaves.
(I think I missed a part of converstation here [:S] sorry)

Akshara's dad looks angry. He says "So you don't have to say anything... your silence is saying that you have made a mistake." Shaurya looks scared. He says "This isn't a mistake dad. I love her, I didn't tell you because I wanted Akshara to get married first... and I was scared... Varsha is a good girl." Akshara's dad says "what are you going to do now?" Shaurya tells him that he promisede her that he will marry her. Akshara's Dad angrily stands up. He walks over to Shaurya. Akshara's Dad yells at Shaurya, he says that he will not allow a love marrige in his family. He will be married by traditions (aranged basically). Shaurya says "But Varsha's life will be ruined." Akshara's Dad counters "And Akshara's? Have you ever thought about her?" Akshara's Dad yells at Shaurya even more. He says all this will effect Akshara's marrige. He angrily leaves.

Daadi, Varsha and Akshara are by the temple. They stop because Akshara's Dad is coming. They get up. Everyone comes over. Akshara's Dad tells Omi Kaka to drop Varsha home. Varsha goes to leave. Akshara's Dad tells Varsha "Come tomorrow morning with your mom, tell her that I have a few good boys in my mind for your marrige" Akshara behind him looks on scared shaking her head. Akshara's Dad leaves. Varsha starts Crying covering her mouth. Akshara comes to her but she runs away.

PRECAP

Akshara is talking to her father crying. Badi Ma and Shaurya are there too. She says to her father "To make my life good my friend will always stay unmarried"

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS. DO NOT USE TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM!

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
OMG Payal meri jaan... what would I do without you....
Thank you soooo much for the beautiful update...
and was Inkheart good?? I wanted to see that but haven't found time..
Once again Thank you πŸ€—

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx bunches for the awesome update Payal! What would I do w/o you and Simmie both?! Love your updates! 😳

Wow... the epi sounds so intense! Haven't watched the epi yet... I'll watch it when it airs on tv here. But I'm extremely happy that everyone knows about ShaVa's love now... even though Vish is against it. Hopefully Akshi, Daadi, or Badi do something soon to change Vish's mind.
Lolz my dislike on Shaurya has decreased now.... Now I'm totally hating Vish! Why can't he have the happiness of his son....

Anyways thanks again hun! 😊

-aisha
Sangeet P thumbnail
Hi Friends,

Do you think Akshara will convey to hir father for Shorya & Varsha's marrege?
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
arey payal meri jaan....... amazingg updt!!! sry frgot 2 cmnt......b4....!!! waise its so clear nd interestingg..da way uve dun it!! way 2 go!!             x muah x                    reenz
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much sweetieπŸ˜ƒ
forevercharmed thumbnail
thanks!!! atleast shaurya finally said something.. but i wish he wouldve spoken up before.. poor varsha!

Avanti