Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I dont mean to be rude or anything but couldnt they have gotten better judgesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..i dont even know who they areπŸ˜† or their names...i only like Mithum.....btw one of them not sure what his name is..lets jus call him the one wit the funny pantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he looks so gay...hahah...am serious..have a good look at him guys,u will see..
Edited by divz_fan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also do not know any of the judges.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welll the skinny guy looked familiar...Terrance something??  but the other 2 unknown to me...

I will give it a chance but very little was good in today's show...Judges not sure...too soon to make judgement
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont even know any of the judges...

and that one skinny guy w/ the weird skinny pants omfg he's hilarious... πŸ˜† hahaha no offense but i think he's... uhhhh the opposite of straight..well atleast he looks like it. wowww his pants lmao
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha i agree wit u snowflake..one of the judges looks so weird..n he has so much make up on..eww..the lady is ok..
Originally posted by: snowflake0555

i dont even know any of the judges...

and that one skinny guy w/ the weird skinny pants omfg he's hilarious... πŸ˜† hahaha no offense but i think he's... uhhhh the opposite of straight..well atleast he looks like it. wowww his pants lmao

same here snowflake...that guy in red skinny pants was actually a homo......wasn't he?πŸ˜†....and i don't know what's up with the judges lol...i don't know ANY of them....πŸ˜•
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My mom said the chick in the center choreographed Asoka. Never heard of her though. Terence has done shows and stuff before. He has his website for his dance academy. Third one, God knows.
missmasakalli thumbnail
geeta kapoor used  to assist farah khan in choreography. She has recently choreographed lazy lamhe and its from that song i got to know about her.Remo has choreographed milo na milo song rest i dont know about him.about the third one i dont have any clue....but he seems a bit stylish in his own way . all three are experiencing judges seat for the first time so lets see how good they are at giving judgements...
devashree_h thumbnail
Geeta Kapoor is a Bharatnatyam Exponent and she had choreographed "Roshni Se" song from Asoka.
Terrence Lewis is a Contemporary Dancer and choreographer.
Remo is a bollywood choreographer and his most famous song is "Singh is Kingh" and the heart-thumping step. I loved the way he did the "Chau" dance, a traditional dance form of Bengal. He has also done a documentary on this dance form.
kristie12 thumbnail
Terence doesn't choreograph many movies. He said that he would not do anything for money. He said he travels around world teaching contemporary dance. He did choreography for 'Naach'. Don't laugh.... it's a bad movie but choreography is good.