Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

*ll*Funniest/Best Scene of the Week*ll*

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everyone!

As we watch the auditions, we certainly notice some funny performances, and some really good ones..

Which Performances do you remember?

List your fav. performances and the ones you thought were really funny๐Ÿ˜†
we cant always post alot of topics on each single performance...so this is the place till the auditions go on!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Like, for example, the guys that would fall on the ground as their dance steps, or the guy whom Terrance led out the door while dancing "Mithunda impersonator" ๐Ÿ˜†

AND, Performances that you thought were really good!
Like..Pritam, whom we all love๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Have fun!!

IF DEV TEAM

P.S. Post HERE!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Angad luver#1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Ok, i'll start!

i thought the guy named "Gabbar" performed really funny!
his dancing was just so comedic and the judges were laughing and having fun but still said no...๐Ÿ˜† his dance was a must watch

and the first guy from today's epi...OMG...it was hilarious! he was dancing to mar java...!! and doing kind of a girly sexy dance ๐Ÿคฃ gawwddd sooo funny!
devashree_h thumbnail
Form Kolkata, it was the Mithun impersonator. His dance was so funny.

In Mumbai, first it was the guy with his girly and also panfull dance. How many times did his knees collide with floor? ๐Ÿ˜†

But Gabbar Singh took teh prize of funniest character. HE said he is better than Hrithik...if he said a dialogue and Hrithik said the same his would be hit and Hrithik's would be Phail. ๐ŸคฃHis special step "Yeah" was so funny.And the way he mis-understood being off-beat.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Jess. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devashree_h

Form Kolkata, it was the Mithun impersonator. His dance was so funny.

In Mumbai, first it was the guy with his girly and also panfull dance. How many times did his knees collide with floor? ๐Ÿ˜†

But Gabbar Singh took teh prize of funniest character. HE said he is better than Hrithik...if he said a dialogue and Hrithik said the same his would be hit and Hrithik's would be Phail. ๐ŸคฃHis special step "Yeah" was so funny.And the way he mis-understood being off-beat.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

i also liked the guy that proposed to Amrita...the one in the green shirt..cant remember  name๐Ÿ˜†
-Ami- thumbnail
I had to find the Gabbar one and the one who proposed to Amrita really funny...
And then, the ones that would do those jumps and everything, falling to the floor and everything, those would be funny too...I just wonder why they'd do it? I bet it must hurt after they'd gone home..

The best I guess would have to be Pritam..And then that 15 year-old boy..Those 2 were my favorties..And besides those 2, I can't remember any others..

Oh, also, I guess the 2 from the 3 best friends one..They were amazing too!
Jess. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_eijaz_anita

And then, the ones that would do those jumps and everything, falling to the floor and everything, those would be funny too...I just wonder why they'd do it? I bet it must hurt after they'd gone home..

i know! i was like what the hell? it was sooo weird๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the guys falling backward were the funniest...what dorks๐Ÿ˜†
-Ami- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angad luver#1

i know! i was like what the hell? it was sooo weird๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the guys falling backward were the funniest...what dorks๐Ÿ˜†

I swear! My mom would question, why would they want to make a fool of themselves on tv when they know they are going to be watched..
Jess. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_eijaz_anita

I swear! My mom would question, why would they want to make a fool of themselves on tv when they know they are going to be watched..

My mom said the same exact thing! she goes they look like bandhar's/duffers ๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Angad luver#1

i also liked the guy that proposed to Amrita...the one in the green shirt..cant remember  name๐Ÿ˜†

YEAAH!!. Yuvraj he was soo funnny.. i felt bad though.. the judges were like cheering him on and stuff. so he thought they liked his performance
Jess. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babii.girl

YEAAH!!. Yuvraj he was soo funnny.. i felt bad though.. the judges were like cheering him on and stuff. so he thought they liked his performance

i know...i felt bad too...at least they didnt tell him that he sucked though but he was soo cute just like a lil' kid๐Ÿ˜† and Amrita went along w/ith his dancing and proposing thing..that was sweet of her