Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Anyone is catching this new show from vijay tv? i find that its not that interesting as jodi no 1.
do post your comments if you have seen it.
Edited by bluegal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx BG for this thread but i cant  get the idea of it yaar.............is it dance competition b/w boys & gals?sum1 please lemme know wat is it about yaar!!
sankadevi30 thumbnail
i saw this here & there

boys & gals r going to compete against each other
taupe thumbnail

in the introductory round both performed separately but if you ask my opinion its ok only not that great.from next round judges are going to judge their performance and give marks.(may be after the true competition starts it will be nice to watch i guess)

Girls team
brinda das
devipriya
priya dharshini
aishwarya
archana
abinaya(netran's daughter)
vandhana

Boys team
george
michael
rimsen
dev
kamalesh
guna
i don't know his name he comes in kalakapovathu yaru it seems that's how they introduced him
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks taupe for the intro

i saw promos

actor Srikanth& actress namitha r judges
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx taupe for the infos............omg srikanth & namitha'va........namitha'kagave viewership koodumey guyz mathiyila!!!luks interesting,lemme see.

Abinaya(nethran's daughter).......is really dancing well naa,i like dat cute gal.
taupe thumbnail

Kadhambari,

Even i like her she is cute but she is a small kid but her moves are not appropriate for her age.(i feel like that)
kadhambari thumbnail
i agree taupe with u.....................but not only her nowadays kids are really matured due 2 this small screen & big screens..
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the infor taupe .. seem to be interesting .. need to watch the video .. unfortunately we dun have vijay tv here in malaysia .. sigh sigh sigh ..................
sankadevi30 thumbnail
u r right taupe

tat little gal & her moves god forbitšŸ˜”