Tamil Reality Shows

Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV - Page 12

naadagam thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I really felt bad that Michel was not compensated at all (they could have atleast given the bike to him. I feel he truly was more deserving that Rinsen PLUS I don't buy SriKanth's logic that they gave it to Rinsen so that it acts as a catalyst for his parents to encourage him. What nonsense - won't that same logic appeal for Abinaya's case also? - if so why did they give it to PD instead of Abinaya). Anyways, I wanted to vent out my frustration about Micheal not having obtained any extra incentive, in this show.

Excited about the season II.
Edited by naadagam - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
GIRLS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD is definetly the best girl there

this season was very good
i enjoyed it very much

but the promo for the next season looks very very good
all the promos for vijay tv are always good
im not exactly sure who all the participants are since i was watchin it on youtube
but if anyone can tell me specifically i would appreciate it very much

congratulations to all the winnners

dont forget to watch the next season...it looks pretty good
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
😲 I didn't know that Boys and Girls dealt with people from chinna thirai πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜².... oh man i missed an entire season naa .......... i really liked Jodi Number 1...thanks to usertube I happened to take a look at B n G...wow... really enjoyed it..  Woohoo girls won........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........

Can't wait for season 2.....
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Smiles, I have posted a tentaive list of contestants for season 2 above..
I dunno f they are all correct. But for sure few of them atleast are correct...
Aish, don't worry. U have not missed great dance show.. u can very well enjoy it in Season 2..

Me too felt bad for Michael.. Thanks God, atleast they mentioned him tried to justify their decision...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow...the girls won...😲 I thought boys will nu coz they had many good dnacers on their teamπŸ˜† Congo girlsπŸ‘

Buddies, open a new thread for the new season when its startsπŸ˜›
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meli, sure we will open new thread for season 2.. I think its going to be rocking.. The promo itself is rocking na...
Starting this week..
Eagerly waiting....
naadagam thumbnail
From The Hindu Online:

Aachi Boys vs. Girls-Season 2
(Vijay TV, Fridays & Saturdays, 8 p.m.)

Vijay TV is back with Aachi Boys vs. Girls β€” Season 2 from today (July 17). Venkat, Nethran, Balaji, Michael, Sivakarthikeyan Ram, Pranav and Rinson make up the boys team. The girls' team includes Sandra, Aishwarya, Priya, Hema, Asha, Misha, Sai Promodhitha, Kavitha, Abhinaya and Krithika. The team captains will be announced on the day of launch.

The show begins with a freestyle round. Apart from solo and duet rounds, the second season will have other interesting rounds such as betting, entertainment, concept and out-of-the-box. Deepak and Divyadarshini are the hosts.