Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks taupe and nallu for the news... the kpy guy you mentioned is sivakarthikeyan. he won 5 lakhs in kpy and was also in vijay jn1  for season 3 (not the jodi no1 just finished, difference between vijay jn1 and just jn1)

im glad they called in srikanth realising his potential when he came as a guest during jn1, i find him appropriate. but the intial intro eps were boring, but once the judges are out, i will start on it. i think the guys group are strong due to guna & michael and the gals teams are also equally strong. just for info if anyone is unaware, priyadarshini is dd's elder sis 😉 
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx bg for the infos..............sumbody lemme know if anything interesting happens,warna not interested in watching it yaar. Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
taupe thumbnail

Guys, the show was good.

The boys team is leading with 10 pts (145)
Girls team (135)
Totally 4 rounds
Solo Michael (naku muku)  Abinaya  (muthu muthu malai) (i personally think they r spoiling a little girl, she really dances very well but they should keep in their mind that she is small ,kutty, little, chotu girl)
group  Michael, Kamalesh, & Sivakarthi     in girls Pd,Bd & Vandhana
Duet   Dev and Archana ( madura jilla)
Concept.(teasing) George, Rinsen, Guna   in girls Pd, Aish & Dp
 Boys team was really good.  Girls team they really need to  work hard.
MY OPINION ABT THE JUDGES THEY BOTH ARE BEING PARTIAL.
They r not really judging properly.Nammetha supporting girls and Srikanth for boys.
In the end since boys team is on lead they can challenge  one girl for any style of dance and points  with one contestant from boys team.and its called challenge bonanza.Its like one on one so George picked Brinda das to dance against Guna for a western performance and he challenged 20pts.If Brinda das performs better then Guna then  20 pts from boys team will be given to girls and  if she is not better (and not get 20 pts) the girls team will lose 20 pts
Edited by taupe - 15 years ago
sankadevi30 thumbnail
ya it was gud

i caught up the show the boys dance & they did really well except sivakarthikeyan who was missing steps😆

thanks taupe for ur continuous update of the show👏
naadagam thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluegal

just for info if anyone is unaware, priyadarshini is dd's elder sis 😉 

Is that true. Wow, I never knew that. Priyadarshini is so soft natured (her talk etc) while DD is so loud - I never would have guessed that they are sisters. They don't resemble each other either.....Thanks for the info.
taupe thumbnail
Brinda das got penalty for losing 20pts to guna so next week she cannot participate and she has to sit alone in the penalty chair.

Duet Michael and PD They both danced well and  got good comments and got 20 pts from both the judges.

Group round
Aish,vandhana,DP,archana Danced for thudhuvaruma and money money alaivadhey dhan. on the whole got good comments but judges said Coordination was missing.

Kamelesh,Rinsen,Siva karthikayen and george(as a lady) song Jolly day kavalaiku illai holiday life is a game show.good comments and got full marks.

Concept (friendship)
Brindha das and abhinaya both performed well and got full marks

george and dev they also got full marks.

still boys team leading so they have challenged vandhana against sivakarthikayen on an imitation round.
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx taupe for the updates.i guessed it yaar,guna is well versed in Western while brindha is into classical naa,its very unfair of the boys team 2 choose them,but its a competition,i still feel boys team is stronger bcoz guna is choreagrapher himself & john Britto is too gud in concepts.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks taupe for the updates👏
taupe thumbnail
Vandhana really did well like vadivel and got good comments infact judges said they did not expect this from her.

Shiva danced like four heros,Shivaji,MGR,Rajini andVijayakanth.(he was good) but he used more than four support dacers which they are not allowed to do for solo round.So he got penalty.

Duet by Devipriya and Guna both danced well.Judges said Dp's expressions was really good so they gave herfull marks 25,25 and Guna got 20, 20 from both the judges.

Group theme Girls/Boys hostel

Girls did not get good comments b'cos coordination was missing and they said it was clumsy.( PD,Archana,Aishwarya and Abhinaya)so 15, 15 from each judge.

Boys got good comments.Nammetha gave full marks 25 and Srikanth gave 20 pts.(Michael,Dev,Kamalesh and Rinsen)

Concept theme Relationship.

Aishwarya and Devipriya as Siamese twins
Got good comments from the judges and full marks 25,25.

George as a father and Michael and Shiva as his sons .They don't respect their dad and end up losing him.They also got full marks 25,25.

Boys got 135
Girls got 130

Next week Rinsen against Aishwarya for a classical performance for 10 pts.
taupe thumbnail
Feb 28th

Special Guest Jeeva and the Heroine of SMS.

Challenge round

Rinsen won, and Aish got penalty.

Duet

Rinsen and Abinaya for Aiyo,Aiyo un kangal aiyaiyo and got 25/25 from both the judges.

Group (property)

Michael,Rinsen and Guna danced for a song from the movie New i guess.Got good comments especially Rinsen.They got 20/25 from both the judges.

DP,PD,Vandhana and Brinda danced for pudhu vellai malai from Roja
Their performance was awesome.They got 25/25 from both the judges.

Concept (rivalry)

Boys concept was Boys vs Girls.There was humor but again the same teasing (girls).Michael,George and Dev acted and danced like girls.Srikanth was not happy with their performance.He said humor was there but you already teased girls in the first round itself and what ever happens behind the stage has to stay there  don't use back stage happenigs for your concept.They got 15/25 from both the judges.

DP,Archana and Brinda their concept Sibling Rivalry. Archana narrating the story.DP brother and Brinda sis.After sis birth parents spend little time and gives more attention to the sis.So both bro and sis hate each other and in the end bro kills the sis.Both the judges said they didn't like their concept and they are very disappointed.they got 10/25 from both the judges.

Total marks
Boys 120 (550)
Girls 120 (500)

Since its a draw vijay tv will give a topic for eg 80's songs boys can nominate anybody from their team and girls can nominate anybody from their team and whoever wins will get 25 pts.