Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanx taupe for such a detailed update,luks like gals are really fighting hard 2 beat boys.this week z really going 2 be crucial.
taupe thumbnail
March 7th

Challenge round 60's style 

George vs PD (no penalty since channel gave the pts)
PD got very good comments and got the 25 pts

Judges were disappointed in George's performance.It was entertaining but dance was missing they said.

Duet (retro round (disco style) )
Shiva & Vandhana for unnai allaithadhu penn
Judges were happy with Vandhana's performance but not with shiva's b'cos he forgot few steps and they said expressions was missing and in the whole song Vandhana was dominating him.
Shiva got 10 from Srikanth and 15 from Nameetha.
Vandhana got 20 from both the judges.

Group (folk)

PD,Archana,DP and Brinda
PD and Archana with karagam and DP and Brinda in poikal kudhirai
i forgot the song.Judges said it was little clumsy and coordination was missing ,PD forgot the steps.Srikanth gave 10 and Nameetha gave 15

Dev,Michael and Rinsen for madura kulunga
Juges were very happy with their performance and they said Girls they r the good example for team work and coordination.They got 20 from both the judges.

Concept (Patriotism)

Brinda,Abhinaya and Archana
their theme no matter where you are if you are an indian you will have desa pattru.Brinda forgot some steps.both the judges gave 20.Archana got very good comments from both the judges today.

Dev, Michael and Kamalesh  Saluting for the sacrifice of the Indian Army.Kamalesh did not act on stage but on the screen.They recorded Kamlesh scenes and played it on screen.They are doing this for the third time in the concept round so judges was not happy b'cos it's a reality show so they have to perform on stage.They got 15 from both the judges.

Boys  95pts
Girls for the first time in the lead 105

Next week Devipriya vs Guna for an expression round for 20pts.

Nameetha in the middle of the show said to Deepak and DD if boys win today then DD has to do whatever boys ask her to do.If girls win then Deepak has to do whatever girls ask him to do.So the girls asked him to do a classical performance and he did.

But still boys are leading
Boys total score 645
Girls 630

kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx taupe for this detailed updates...................i always feel this gals sodhapifies in group performance,i dunno y........boys are really best in group performance.

finally gals are somewhere close 2 boys score,gud 2 hear naa.
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks taupe for the updates. i seldom watch it but once in a while then watch 😊
Thanyakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update for friday episode?
taupe thumbnail
March 14th

Challenge round (expression)

Guna  concept (with an maginary kid dancing and sunami comes and the kid dies)
Both the judges appreciated his performance but he doesn't have eye contact with the audience.

DP got kalimamni award for this year

DP  concept (Happily living falling in love that guy goes behing another girl she is lonely afraid and she is in anger and sad then the same guy comes back to her she is happy)
The judges felt it ended very soon but her expressions was very good and she won the challenge.20 pts

Duet (romance)

George and Brinda for mundhinam parthenay from Varanam aiyiram
Both the judges appreciated their performance.It was fun and entertaining to watch.It is the best show.Both got 20 each from the judges

Group (club mix)

Shiva,Dev,Rinsen and Michael
Shiva and Dev  western
Michael and Rinsen for Folk then a small fight folk or western good
Then shiva and Dev dances for folk and Michael and Rinsen for western.As usual got good comments from the judges.20pts from both the judges.

DP,PD, Vandhana and Archana
Girls as usual bad comments no coordination they have to work hard specially in western.Judges were really disappointed in DP b'cos of her only today their performance was bad they said.15pts from both the judges.Archana ,vandhana was appreciated and PD also dance well they said.

Concept round (time machine)

They did not telecast this b,cos judges was not satisfied with both the teams performance.so this friday only we'll know who won.

kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx taupe for the update..................drama started,i guess.
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks taupe, i caught this one. the club remix round by the boys was very entertaining. wonder what the drama is about for the concept round...
kadhambari thumbnail
Hey this week's Dp performance was too gud..............she won the challenge & gals are leading in total scores,yipppieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

next week's challenge is comedy & challenge is in b/w kamalesh & archana.............i wish & hope archana wins.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guys
mind if i join this forum?
i love watchin this show
i usually watch it sat nights on youtube
im a fan of priyadharsini
her and bala in mm2 were amazing
i love how this show is really fun
but sometimes i disagree with the judges score
its out of 25 and they sometimes give marks that way too low