Boys vs Girls - Vijay TV - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Guys i agree girls are not very good when it comes to co-ordination but boys also in some performances they have missed but the judges never mention that If you watch the group round when shiva Guna and Rinsen were dancing with the mirudhungam i guess Shiva was a bit late then when Rinsen and Guna dancing with the cloth it looked like Rinsen's hand moment was behind Guna's.Then Mumtaj appreciated the jump they both did by holding the dancers, in that the finish was perfect but Guna ran to the boys before Rinsen and i was surprised when the judges did not mention that.I feel the judges are little partial to boys.When Mumtaj announced the results for challenge round Srikanth was not happy he was mad.The kovum in his face was obvious.Infact in the concept (boys) roundi felt dance was less.But they gave full marks for them.
Am i the only one to feel like this or is there anyone else with me.
u r right that the judges have a mindset that boys are better.. in particular srikanth... but the girls needs to show them that they are also equally good.. simple mistakes on their side is magnified and hence they should avoid those..
This week it was nothing great.. it was just entertainment and non-competitive round..
Specail performance by deepak and DD.. Deepak was not doing his best.. but DD did very welll..
Next sathish and Priya  (KKK fame) performed well for Ayan song.. they danced well.. but priya has put up weight.. her costume was not so good...
Other performances are by the teams kalachifying the other team...

Girls team immitated the boys team at two performances.. the last one by girls was so good... Girls were the best performers...

Nothing much about the show..
Thanx arjun,i felt boyz went overboard in teasing gals.its my opinion.  

Saw the promo for the coming week...

Both michael and DP dancing with hads tied..

Looks healthy competition... Cannot miss..
Thanx arjun,i really hope gals perform well & lead with gudscore this time.
Originally posted by kadhambari

Thanx arjun,i felt boyz went overboard in teasing gals.its my opinion.  

I also felt the same way Kadhambari.When Rinsen pointed girls and said Kalisadai i  felt really bad.

Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Saw the promo for the coming week...

Both michael and DP dancing with hads tied..

Looks healthy competition... Cannot miss..

First time ,Devi Priya  vs Michael DP won, so this time i don't think judges will let her win again. (just my opinion)
i barely see this show, but i seen this show today. as usual sri kanth showed his support for the boys team cuz mumtaj was going to yell at dev for messing up the round cuz all he was doing was walkin around like a loser I HATE DEV his attitude, dance , everything about him . but yeah mumtaj got him back by praising abi lol it was funny cause it was so obvious she was indirectly dissing dev , haha i luv mumtaj but i hate srikanth and dev two people the reason i dont want the show 4.
wow... i just watched the last show and it rocks. michael did a superb performance dancing with his hands tied, hats off to him. i missed almost all the earlier eps and have just started watching from mumtaj entrance. i love the boys!!!!!!