.::Kulwant Fan Club::. - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
I think we should thank Sony TV for introducing us this wonderful actor,Piyush Sahdev
I like the way he runs...very rocking style
I hope this Zara give Kul some water soon i haven't seen him eat or drink for a whole week, the last time i saw him eat was that YUMMY cake and dinner on the honeymoon, saying that does anyone in the household eat they all seem to survive on cups of tea and stuff !!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Sharan XXX
agree with you Sharan, I think the last meal he had was those toxic parathas and that was it. Poor Kulwant, even I don't feel like eating anything now as my hero is starving in hunger
LOL, Stephhh!

Maybe it was the toxic parathas that gave him bad luck and made him get lost. It threw off his senses...

On another note, That Lajjo was making more of a scene when they got news of Kul than his own mother ! This woman is such a drama queen.
Lajoji is worried about her daughter as it is a matter of her daughter's suhagan!! Isn't Mandira Kul's stepmother?? That is why she is not reacting that much.
Originally posted by gapgirl

LOL, Stephhh!

Maybe it was the toxic parathas that gave him bad luck and made him get lost. It threw off his senses...

On another note, That Lajjo was making more of a scene when they got news of Kul than his own mother ! This woman is such a drama queen.
😡😡😡 If she doesn't start behaving herself then my BELAN is gunning for her next week i swear !!!!!!!!!!!
Well, Mandira might be Kul's stepmother...but she is also his massi, right? Her elder sister was Kul's biological mother, but she brought him up. She still considers him to be her son, and doesn't differentiate between him and her other children.
Originally posted by gapgirl

Well, Mandira might be Kul's stepmother...but she is also his massi, right? Her elder sister was Kul's biological mother, but she brought him up. She still considers him to be her son, and doesn't differentiate between him and her other children.

yes I was just saying it...do u think they will make a plot on stepmom/siblings issue in future?? I guess not...
I love the innocence of Kulwant, he is not only hot and charming but also his face has lot of innocence which makes me melt